Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had a chance to play much. I played 2 hours last night, but so far so good. Gotham is beautiful, the combat is smooth, and I'm really enjoying the batmobile. Even the tank battles I'm enjoying right now, I just hope it doesn't start to get repetitive.

The only thing that's really disappointed me so far has been the Red Hood/Harley DLC.

I pretty much checked all the menus, I wonder if you unlock the challenges at the end of the game.

Are there challenge maps in this game? I can't find it in the main menu. I hope RS didn't remove it, I probably spent more time doing challenges in the past games than actually playing the campaign.

Also the Red Hood dlc is extremely short and barely has any story. Took me around 15 minutes to beat, same for Harley's "episode".

Some challenge. :lol

My friend just told me I can play the game while my update installs. I ****ing love Next-Gen, already. Also, I feel kind of bad, because I told the Amazon lady that, if I didn't receive release day delivery, like I had opted for, I would like my money back, , but they wound up expediting my shipping and I'm getting it today. That being said, I just got an email saying she's refunding my shipping money, too. I suppose it's good news for me, but I do feel a little guilty for having it overnighted and, literally, not paying anything.:lol

C'mon, Mr. UPS Man, sir. Just deliver it, already, while I'm still sane. I still have to recalibrate my TV, yet

Just been playing for a bit after that giant patch installed. Really fun, much more fluid and the multi takedowns are great.

The bat tank takes getting used to the controls but you'll have a massive grin tearing up the streets in it.

Debating if I really need the PS4 system and the Xbox one l.e one. Doesn't help that I managed to get a Witcher 3 collectors. Ah the choices.....the ps4 looks awesome; just got it from best buy.

Don't listen to the PS4 fanboys. Look at the system's games lineup and pick the system you think will have the games/features you'll most enjoy. I find system cheerleaders ridiculous when the specs are so damn close.

PS4 for sure. :lol

Microsoft can suck my testicles for abandoning PC gaming and releasing poorly optimized OS every year.

30% into Arkham Knight, the story is really dark! And that scene where the game earns it's M rating was quite shocking. :horror

Don't listen to the PS4 fanboys. Look at the system's games lineup and pick the system you think will have the games/features you'll most enjoy. I find system cheerleaders ridiculous when the specs are so damn close.
Bingo. I have an Xbox and its great for me. I can't wait to fire this game up.

A
30% into Arkham Knight, the story is really dark! And that scene where the game earns it's M rating was quite shocking. :horror
are you also solving the riddles? Or getting the trophies?

Some are so freaking hard to figure out!

Almost 4 hrs in and not even at 6% of the story here. Some of those riddles are driving me insane.

Back