Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

I like how they inverted the colors on Two-Face's shoes.

40 screen shots I hadn't seen

https://community.batmanarkhamcity.com/media/images/screenshots

062_Joker-91.jpg

New_Arkham_Hugo_Strange_poster_02-24-800-500-80.jpg

Arkham_poster_04_helicopter-22-800-500-80.jpg

Last edited:

^ Hell yeah! :D
Though I have my own suspisions that the tower could actualy be Hugo Stranges' watchtower/office.

I hope we aren't getting our hopes up too high. It's going to be an amazing game, but I hope we aren't getting unrealistic in our expectations and get let down. Or better yet, I hope we get unrealistic and it still blows us out of the water. :yess:

If it's even a fraction better than the last game it will exceed my expectations!

Can't wait for this game. Would love to see HT put out at least Batman under their VGM line.

Sorry I haven't stayed current with this thread but any word on the voice acting?

Mark Hamill and Arleen Sorkin? I heard Arkham Asylum was the last we would hear from them.

Hamill's gotta be back for Joker. Hearing other people do his voice always throws me off.

Sorry I haven't stayed current with this thread but any word on the voice acting?

Mark Hamill and Arleen Sorkin? I heard Arkham Asylum was the last we would hear from them.

I read somewhere that THIS is the last time we will hear Hamill as Joker. First I heard about Sorkin though.

Back