Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

I hope there's an option to change Batman's outfit during the game. Either that or new batsuits as the game progresses (or the player gets more EXP or something).

Nippled Batsuits, please.

It would be cool if there were visible upgrades to the batsuit or something. They'd need to figure out a clever way to work it in. I liked how seamlessly the last one flowed. I would like to see the same for this one.

I want a classic keaten batman suit unlockable. How cool would that be.

Maybe we might get a remake of the suit in the next batman movie. And thier have been statues by toynami. But i think only the cowl.

I don't want to see any suit changes in the new game, just upgrades again as with the first game.
I wouldn't mind a new suit unlockable for challenge maps again though, but certainly not one that is a direct copy of any previous Batsuit. It should be a completely new design that fits in with the style of these games.
Personally, I love the design for the Batsuit in B:AA and I'm glad to see that it looks like only minimal changes for B:AC.
I'm intrigued to see what the designers have come up with for the rogues that will appear in the new game too, especially Mr Freeze and Two-Face. Hope they don't over-do Freeze too much, but judging by what we have seen already in B:AA I'm sure I will love the design.

Ooh, Catwoman!

Anybody think this game could be co-op? That would be amazing if so.

If Penguin or Clayface aren't in, then it'll be a disappointment to me. Also, we BETTER get alternate costumes.

I gotta say, Arkham City, as in the name, sounds weird to me. Seeing as it's acually Gotham isn't it?

Yes but it seems that because of all the inmates and criminals out in the city, the city has become like Arkham itself.

Get ya ;) In that case, pretty cool actually.
Although I still think bringing Catwoman in for any type of appearance or playability is a bad move. Dunno why, just seems odd to me with so many other cool and possibly playable characters, instead to bring in the old done to death routine of catwoman. Kind of lames things up imho. If she just made a quick appearance however, I could dig it.
I don't dig any sidekicks for Bats also

I just hope they don't feel like they have to limit this series to "Arkham." I think the series could be a Batman series in general and not specifically be an "Arkaham" series. I think this game may be that bridge. We'll probably get more area to play around, yet still within "Arkham." I think the next game could just be Gotham City and not feature Arkahm at all. But as long as this series continues, I'll be very happy.

^^^Definitely. As long as they can keep pushing the gameplay and deliver a great story I'll keep buying them. I liked Arkham much more than Wolverine last year.

ARKHAM CITY - FULL HD WALLPAPER 1920x1080

arkhamcityfullhdwallpap.jpg

Back