Batman: Arkham City - No Spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent you the code for Catwoman on PS3 tell me if you got it...

Awesome dude, very generous of you! Thanks, I will give it a try and make sure it works.

When I get a code from WB Games, I can send that to you so you have a code for when/if you hook it up.

Thanks again!

Anyone wants the Gotham City Impostors Beta code? I can't participate as my country is not included for the Beta test, PM me if you want it.

*Edit*
Sorry, apparently the code only works for PS3 owners, so let me know if you want it.

i have the ps3 a code for the beta if anyone wants it? i have no interest in it! any spare codes for new skins/robin etc would be welcomed as i only have the basic batman skin!! only 20 minutes in and i like it so far! first game ive played that isnt fifa or cod!

I've just been playing the challenges with Robin, barely progressing through the main story. I hope Nightwing is even more fun to use than Robin, I actually prefer playing him as opposed to Batman. Catwoman is great too.

Anyone else overwhelmed?

There's the main story, all the riddler stuff, phones, cameras etc...

There wasnt any tutorial or basic introduction to the new stuff, unlocking gadgets so far has been something i stumbled onto as opposed to being a natural progression.

I'm not liking the riddler stuff so far, its more challenges than riddles, the best riddler challenges in AA were about characters and such in this so far its about light patterns, touch pads and goofy stuff like that.

I'm enjoying it, it just all seems too much too fast.

I'm not liking the riddler stuff so far, its more challenges than riddles, the best riddler challenges in AA were about characters and such in this so far its about light patterns, touch pads and goofy stuff like that.

This is the only thing I haven't loved so far. I love the riddles, just like last game. But the touchpad and breaking the lit-up ?s are a step down.

agreed. i feel unworthy for not finishing the first AA 100%.

I dont want to play my game for some odd reason, it feels like Im missing stuff and I am cheatin myself from fully experiencing the game.

Anyone else overwhelmed?

There's the main story, all the riddler stuff, phones, cameras etc...

There wasnt any tutorial or basic introduction to the new stuff, unlocking gadgets so far has been something i stumbled onto as opposed to being a natural progression.

I'm enjoying it, it just all seems too much too fast.

Felt the same way but after an hour or so, I couldn't get enough of it.

agreed. i feel unworthy for not finishing the first AA 100%.

I dont want to play my game for some odd reason, it feels like Im missing stuff and I am cheatin myself from fully experiencing the game.

Did you at least finish the main story?
If you did, I don't think you really missed anything.
360 or PS3?

for AA? PS3 and I finished it and got about 46% done, bought like 6 different copies

Steam, GOTY, 1 Collectors, 2 Copies for gifts

1 GOTY XBOX360

Dont ask why. I honestly never replayed the game. The experience of going thru it once was FANTASTIC. However, much like the Resident Evil series.. once I finish it I know I wont want to go back thru (not for some time). I havent even touched some of the games that I've purchased over the past couple months.

I feel like I suck at the game. Much rather play games like Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

The soundtrack does have a Batman Begins vibe for me too. Ive been listening to it at work since last week.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

The score definitely has some essence of Batman Begins, especially when you go into boss battles. But it really is an overall great score imo

I'm about 10% into the sotry, but it seems so far that they're getting as many characters on-screen as possible.

So far, the story is going from "oh yeah this villain has it go talk to him" then you go there has a small amount of the character and its off to the next cameo.

The villains don't give off a threat so far, more of a going through the motions thing.

Back