Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

lee i'll have wolf pred paid off come the 25th matey :yess:, when pay day hurries up and arrives . Then onto paying off the joker for june:panic:

Last edited:
Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

Yeah joker will come in June I think. That's ok, if there are any difficulties, please let me know.

Thanks mate.
There should be no issues as if Joker comes in June then I got until October to pay it off. If there are any problems then I will let you know. :hi5:

Bane arrived safe and sound,great packing as usual Lee...thanks matey

Bane arrived for me too!! :yess: ...thanks for the excellent service again Lee :hi5:

Captain Rex arrived safley Lee an amazing service bud really happy with him . Can't wait for my stormtrooper now :)

What's the date you expect to have 1/4 endo lee?

Captain Rex arrived safley Lee an amazing service bud really happy with him . Can't wait for my stormtrooper now :)

Great, glad to hear you got it in safe and sound. sideshow did a good job this time with this statue. It's a must have piece if you are a SW fan. The stormtrooper should arrive very soon, will send you email once I get it.

What's the date you expect to have 1/4 endo lee?

I haven't get confirmation from supplier by now, hopefully in June.

Hi lee
Are you getting the play imaginative 1:4 stuff just saw pics of heartbreaker looks awesome but I'm guessing expensive

Hi lee
Are you getting the play imaginative 1:4 stuff just saw pics of heartbreaker looks awesome but I'm guessing expensive

I can get their products but the prices are too high compare to HT and sideshow's. Haven't seen any piece of their figure in hand, so no idea about the quality.

Any news on the new DC stuff yet Lee? Namely the Batman v Croc statue I enquired about earlier and the two new Black and White statues based on Capullo's artwork?

I really don't want to PO these with Forbidden Planet :monkey2

Any news on the new DC stuff yet Lee? Namely the Batman v Croc statue I enquired about earlier and the two new Black and White statues based on Capullo's artwork?

I wouldn't mind these aswell

I wouldn't mind these aswell

Please allow me couple days as my supplier haven't received pre-order information from DC yet.

No probs mate that's good enough for me :hi5:

Will have wolf paid off tommorow lee :hi5: payday has finally arrived:panic::panic: mates off on Friday too so will keep his address which is already on the order so he can take delivery

Really happy with the excellent service you offer Lee I've just added Aayla Secura PF to layaway plan as well :)

Will have wolf paid off tommorow lee :hi5: payday has finally arrived:panic::panic: mates off on Friday too so will keep his address which is already on the order so he can take delivery
Great, will send it out for next day delivery if you can pay off it before 2pm:clap

Really happy with the excellent service you offer Lee I've just added Aayla Secura PF to layaway plan as well :)
Thanks for your order. :1-1:

Back