Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is opened! (updated 07-06-2011)

Thank you so much Bill! I will send your parcel out today and a tracking number will be sent to you later today. So you can receive it tomorrow. Now I am packing it:hi5:

That's awesome! Thanks very much Lee. :1-1:

Re: Collectiblesdirect UK is opened! (updated 07-06-2011)

Hey, great to see the store finally up and running, congrats!:clap Just wondering if the future pay is going to available soon as I don't have the money to spend on the alien big chap maquette yet but want to pay it off in monthly installments. Are you going to still have this feature? Also know its a long shot and I asked before but have you come across any Darth Talon Premium Formats yet?

Hi Mas, I am still working on the futurepay as worldpay don't allow take payments for preorder items. Not sure if I can get it or not.
If you want to pay in monthly installments, you can order it on my site and choose pay by banktransfer, after that you can pay everymonth or just set up direct debit with your bank. Please add message with your order ID when you do bank transfer. Everytime when I receive your payment, I will add it to the Comment section of the order. You can check how much left you should pay. Don't pay the last payment until you receive an email inform you your order is ready to ship.
It all depends on you trust us or not. This is the only way available at the moment. Cheers!

Sorry the darth talon PF has sold out. You can have a look at this Star Wars Darth Talon Statue by GG, it will come instock in NOV 2011.

Last edited:

Well my friend has ordered that Capt Jack DX from your site for me. So here's hoping. :D

Well my friend has ordered that Capt Jack DX from your site for me. So here's hoping. :D

Yeah, I got that order. Could you tell your friend to check if his email address is right or not as there is error notic saying emails can't deliveried to his address. Thanks!

My server experienced a massive DDOS attack now and it's down. Please check it later. Thanks!

Your site doesn't seem to be loading for me is it down at the mo

It's ok it's uo now must been a crappy signal

hope not , how much will you be doing the new neytiri statue for any ideas

Do you mean the new $1500 one? I haven't got the price from my supplier. Just do a calulate:
$1500+$60(shipping fee) x 0.7 ($1=£0.7)=£1092
£1092 x (1+5%custom)+£10=£1156 (that's luck for only 5% custom fee),
if you get 20% rate:
£1092 x (1+20%custom)+£10=£1320.4

So we can see this big guy will cost about £1300 to be here if you buy from SIDESHOW directly.

I think maybe I will mark the price at £1299.99, it's just a guess.

Do you mean the new $1500 one? I haven't got the price from my supplier. Just do a calulate:
$1500+$60(shipping fee) x 0.7 ($1=£0.7)=£1092
£1092 x (1+5%custom)+£10=£1156 (that's luck for only 5% custom fee),
if you get 20% rate:
£1092 x (1+20%custom)+£10=£1320.4

So we can see this big guy will cost about £1300 to be here if you buy from SIDESHOW directly.

I think maybe I will mark the price at £1299.99, it's just a guess.

Nice will need to start saving don't wanna miss this one

Haha, don't be worry, it's up on the sideshow site now. my mistake, it should be $1600 that means £70 more. I don't think it will be sold out in monthes if the edition size over 150. So we have enough time.

Can't believe her height is 90cm. I want it :banghead

Haha, don't be worry, it's up on the sideshow site now. my mistake, it should be $1600 that means £70 more. I don't think it will be sold out in monthes if the edition size over 150. So we have enough time.

Can't believe her height is 90cm. I want it :banghead

Lol yeah I dunno where I'd put it

Yeah, I got that order. Could you tell your friend to check if his email address is right or not as there is error notic saying emails can't deliveried to his address. Thanks!

My server experienced a massive DDOS attack now and it's down. Please check it later. Thanks!

He has been experiencing some server problems. Shall I get him to contact you again?

He has been experiencing some server problems. Shall I get him to contact you again?

Yeah, please ask him to contact me at email:
[email protected]

I can help him to change a new email address, so he can receive all the order updates like when the order will be shipped, tracking number etc.

Thank you Sueworld!

New preorder
Spider-Man 3 New Goblin action figure
xSS901381-250x250.jpg

New Arrivals (on Monday 13th June)

NECA Predators Action Figure 1/4 Masked 45cm
0634482514467-250x250.jpg

NECA Predators Action Figure 1/4 UnMasked Closed Mouth 45cm
0634482514474-250x250.jpg

NECA Predators Action Figure 1/4 UnMasked Opened Mouth 45cm
0634482514481-250x250.jpg

Re: collectiblesdirect.co.uk is opened! with new preorders and arrivals!

Sweet can you pay off items before there released like neytiri could I pay off an amount each month

Back