Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chun-Li and Big chap preorder at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 05/09 at p120)

It's the old edition. I didn't order any special editions.

Nice one yeah that's the better one hope I don't get addicted to lifesize busts thou if I get that and robocop I'm really pushing it for space. :rotfl

Re: Chun-Li & Alien Big chap & Boba Fett preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Hey MD,i just payed off my Morgul Lord with Flex but i forgot to state the order number to apply them to,hope you can sort it for me !

Hey MD,i just payed off my Morgul Lord with Flex but i forgot to state the order number to apply them to,hope you can sort it for me !

Hi MM, I got your payment, many thanks. So it that ok I send the Morgul Lord to you on Monday and you can receive it on Tuesday?

I gave in and pre-ordered the destroyer maquette on flexpay
im sure this will be the first of many lol

Last edited:

Special Offer this weekend (from 23/09 - 26/09)

Hey guys, will do a special offer for selected items this weekend.

1. Star Wars Clone Trooper - Episode II Premium Format Figure
Star%20Wars%20Clone%20Trooper%20-%20Episode%20II%20Premium%20Format%20Figure%201-500x500.jpg

RRP: £264.99, NOW ONLY £209.99

2.Red Skull Legendary Scale Bust
red%20skull1-500x500.jpg

RRP: £169.99, NOW ONLY £146.99

3.Star Wars Episode II - Clone Sergeant - Phase 1 12 inch figure
Star%20Wars%20Episode%20II%20-%20Clone%20Sergeant%20-%20Phase%201%2012%20inch%20figure%201-500x500.jpg

RRP: £87.99, NOW ONLY £69.99

4.Terminator 2 Statue T-800
xss200088-500x500.jpg

RRP:£219.99, NOW ONLY £159.99

Limited stock, get it before it is sold out.

Re: Special offer for selected items / Iron Monger preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.

Hey MD,The Morgul Lord arrived safe and sound,i love it!

Thanks again matey :)

Re: Special offer for selected items / Iron Monger preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.

Gollum PF or Thor PF I'm stuck which to choose. :gah:

If you are fan of LOTR then go for Gollum, otherwise thor PF. But this two PF are all must have.:wave

Yeah gollum would look nice with the gandalf the grey Pf and Thor with captain America would love both unless you wanna do a buy one get one free offer. :lol

hi
I wonder if you got an date for when Universal Monsters: Black & White Figure Set arrives ?

Back