Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chun-Li and Big chap preorder at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 05/09 at p120)

:lol

Well when he gets his new legs eh? should be real soon. :yess:

Re: Chun-Li and Big chap preorder at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 05/09 at p120)

I find the EX one in China which only costs £930. Maybe get one.

I thought you were getting some Regs in stock? Just have one of those because the guns look way better imho.

Yeah, I only got 4 pieces Regs and all sold.:lol Hope I can find more:dance

Wow they didn't hang around long did they? I hope you can get one for yourself mate.

That doesn't surprise me. :(

SS charged me $25 shipping! The £160 vat bill makes me sick. :(

You can claim it back if your company is VAT registered.

We can't

This means that you cannot reclaim VAT on purchases that are not for your business, or that relate to goods or services your business sells that are exempt from VAT.

We don't sell statues etc so can't claim it back. :gah:

Have you seen the c3po bust in person would love to get that if you still got them by Christmas I might get one

Have you seen the c3po bust in person would love to get that if you still got them by Christmas I might get one

Yeah, it's an amazing bust. The paint is really great. I still have couple pieces left, don't think it will be sold out by Christmas.

Cool have you got the battle damage or the clean

Back