Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Classic Predator pre-order at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p

Well, got a few games coming out later this year and got some more figures i want get my hands on as well, so i figure (no pun intended) that if i start saving from next summer...and HT don't release any more figures that i'll want (like thats going to happen lol), i might be able to afford going to Comic Con in 2013 :lol

Do you know when will DIABLO 3 relaeased? Also Im waiting the new Starcraft:lol

Re: Hottoys Classic Predator pre-order at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p

I think you don't play games on PC as these two are all PC games. So you are waiting for the Modern Warfare 3 right?

I think you don't play games on PC as these two are all PC games. So you are waiting for the Modern Warfare 3 right?

lol yeah, im an xbox man, waiting on COD, battlefield, batman and assassins creed

I haven't touch my Xbox about one year, the last game I played on it was Ninja Gaiden 3

I haven't touch my Xbox about one year, the last game I played on it was Ninja Gaiden 3

been playing black ops recently, bough the first assassins creed so i can hunt down the templars lol

I only played the Assassins Creed one for five minutes and then kept it on my shelf.

i made the mistake the mistake of playing the entire story line, couldn't do anything else afterwards, now im just doing what i want when im in the brotherhood lol

yeah, it takes too much time to finish all the tasks to get the reward points. Looking to get the Kindle this Christmas.

Not into Xmas so just going to work loads, get loads of OT and buy for more figures

Hey guys, the HT Thor figure will be in stock on Thursday. Order it before 3PM Thursay and receive it on Friday.

Hey guys, the HT Thor figure will be in stock on Thursday. Order it before 3PM Thursay and receive it on Friday.

Awww... I wish it was Secret Project and Sweeney Todd. :( :lol

They are shipped from China already. So another 6-8 weeks.

Ah right it's just you said "it would be in stock by end of August ot beginning of September" for secret project, but i don't mind waiting. :)

Back