Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Classic Predator pre-order at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p

I really want to go to the Comic Con now, but i hear its expensive and with all the figures/statues coming out, i wouldn't be able to save up lol

Re: Hottoys Classic Predator pre-order at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p

Aye, too expensive for flying to there. Would rather stay home and save money for new statues.

Alternatively, move there and save a fortune for spending at Comic Con :lol

Haha, let me know when you moved there and I will move my shop there as well for cheaper statues and yes better weather.

everybody got your batman and predator?

:yess: lol, the first preorder was fun, way too much traffic so everyones orders were taking ages to load etc, had to order mine through my IPOD as my laptop couldn't get a connection to the server, wasn't bothered about the pred though...conveniently, the predator session seems to have been a lot smoother according to other collectors

now i just need to wait 2 months for it be released, you have to feel sorry for the people paying 400+ for this figure on ebay

Made final payment. :yess:

I really want to go to the Comic Con now, but i hear its expensive and with all the figures/statues coming out, i wouldn't be able to save up lol

I've been thinking the same lately.
I have got some spare cash left to me when my nan passed away 2 years ago & I had been saving it for an Arcade Cabinet for my flat but I'm really beginning to think that's a stupid idea & I should use it for a trip to the Comic Con or another Washington Redskins game next year instead.

An awesome experience like that would be way better than some video game machine that I doubt I'll play that much.

So if anyone fancies joining me ;) lol

Neil

Nice one will prob pay a bit of Luke aswell over the weekend

:yess: lol, the first preorder was fun, way too much traffic so everyones orders were taking ages to load etc, had to order mine through my IPOD as my laptop couldn't get a connection to the server, wasn't bothered about the pred though...conveniently, the predator session seems to have been a lot smoother according to other collectors

now i just need to wait 2 months for it be released, you have to feel sorry for the people paying 400+ for this figure on ebay

Got one each as well. It took me half an hour to place the order.

I asked the suppliers and they told me there is little chance they will offer these two figures.

Aye, a few people on the batman thread said it took about half an hour to get their orders in, not that im bragging but i managed to get my order in after 10 mins, got the confirmation email on my laptop before the confirmation screen loaded on my ipod lol

Whats this about a batman PF?

Aye, a few people on the batman thread said it took about half an hour to get their orders in, not that im bragging but i managed to get my order in after 10 mins, got the confirmation email on my laptop before the confirmation screen loaded on my ipod lol

Whats this about a batman PF?

Still available at SSC site, looks like there will be more than thousands to be produced:thud:

We just guess maybe a DC batman PF is coming after the joker.

Still available at SSC site, looks like there will be more than thousands to be produced:thud:

We just guess maybe a DC batman PF is coming after the joker.

aye, ironic that, everyone scrambles to get their order in for the batman and yet, even the following day, its still available for preorder. Certainly a popular figure

I ordered mine late last night. After telling myself I really wasn't going to go for this one and would be a good boy and save my money.

Hope I can get some stock from suppliers in the UK, then the price will be cheaper than by them from SSC directly.

I've been thinking the same lately.
I have got some spare cash left to me when my nan passed away 2 years ago & I had been saving it for an Arcade Cabinet for my flat but I'm really beginning to think that's a stupid idea & I should use it for a trip to the Comic Con or another Washington Redskins game next year instead.

An awesome experience like that would be way better than some video game machine that I doubt I'll play that much.

So if anyone fancies joining me ;) lol

Neil

Well, got a few games coming out later this year and got some more figures i want get my hands on as well, so i figure (no pun intended) that if i start saving from next summer...and HT don't release any more figures that i'll want (like thats going to happen lol), i might be able to afford going to Comic Con in 2013 :lol

Back