Bates Motel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After some very shaky episodes to start the season, this show has taken a decided turn for the better. Even though I could do with less of Caleb, Woods Weirdo and the Arcanum Club. Romero's veering off into that territory as well.

So that's what happened to Opie from Sons of Anarchy. He didn't really die. He went into witness protection and wound up near the Bates Motel. :lol

Damn, Romero was fantastic when he dealt with the Sherif candidate! I was not expecting that at all!

I'm really enjoying seeing how Norman devolves into being Psycho (although, is it happening a tad too quick, perhaps?), and how crazy Norma is. I'm glad the psychologist hightailed it! :lol

Damn, Romero was fantastic when he dealt with the Sherif candidate! I was not expecting that at all!

I'm really enjoying seeing how Norman devolves into being Psycho (although, is it happening a tad too quick, perhaps?), and how crazy Norma is. I'm glad the psychologist hightailed it! :lol

Yeah, Norma just might come with a tad too much baggage.:lol

I'm really enjoying this season - best so far IMO. I can't wait to see what goes in the "pool".

Nicola Pleltz is back! Guess T4 didn't propel her into stardom like she probably thought it would.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about her. She's an heir to the Snapple fortune. :lol

So that's what happened to Opie from Sons of Anarchy. He didn't really die. He went into witness protection and wound up near the Bates Motel. :lol

:rotfl

If you ask me, it's about damn time. I don't expect this show to last seven or eight seasons, so I'd like to see a lot more of this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The final was great ...the acting in this show is just superb !!!!! Really enjoyed all 3 seasons and glad we get another one from what I heard :)

We love the show but so few people watch it. Over its three seasons, it's gone from 2.70 million viewers to 2.30 million to 1.80 million. I'm glad we're getting a fourth season but I wouldn't hold my breath for a fifth.

Started season one the other day and I thought it was a steaming pile!! It's like Dawson Creek with a psychotic twist. No thanks! It's a shame because Highmore and Farmiga are great.

I respectfully disagree and really enjoy this season. While Norman isn't doing a whole lot of actual killing and such, I love that they're showing his
transitions between Norman and Norma now and his machinations to get back home and regain the twisted relationship he has with Norma. It was chilling to
hear him tell that other patient that he can make people see himself as EXACTLY who he wants them to see and that he'd get out of there.

The only thing I don't like is that, season by season, we're headed toward the inevitable conclusion. If that happens and Norman does kill his mother, I'm kind of hoping the show will abruptly end and be a sort of contained story- not one that continues with Norman by himself, talking to his mother's corpse.

I thought this is the last season.. would only make sense of how "forever" ended..... I dont want another one... But I LOVE THIS SHOW !

I bailed on this after the 2nd season. The misses is watching it so I know the jist of what's going on... nothing that makes me want to try it again.

I respectfully disagree and really enjoy this season. While Norman isn't doing a whole lot of actual killing and such, I love that they're showing his
transitions between Norman and Norma now and his machinations to get back home and regain the twisted relationship he has with Norma. It was chilling to
hear him tell that other patient that he can make people see himself as EXACTLY who he wants them to see and that he'd get out of there.

The only thing I don't like is that, season by season, we're headed toward the inevitable conclusion. If that happens and Norman does kill his mother, I'm kind of hoping the show will abruptly end and be a sort of contained story- not one that continues with Norman by himself, talking to his mother's corpse.

I agree. I like seeing his relationship with his mother develop in this way. Now Norma is getting tired of Norman's crap and Norman is beginning to resent her. It's very interesting how the dynamic in their relationship has been changing. Not to mention the clear split personality. I hope they continue with the shrink--I think they need to get his butt back to the asylum ASAP.

OHHHHHH BOY......so, it happened!

I honestly didn't expect to be at this moment in the storyline at the end of this season, although
I have always thought it is a story that would better remain contained to a certain number of seasons rather than
overstay its welcome. Looks like we're all geared up for Season 5, which will be the final season.

Like I said above, they could have ended it PERFECTLY with last night's episode and it would have still worked.
(I watch ANYTHING and for some reason last night's 'almost' final scene creeped me the hell out)
A quick search online shows they want to introduce Norman's most famous victim, Marion Crane, to the story.

Can't wait to see how they handle this last leg of Norman's journey into madness.

it was super creepy !!! Love this show... but yes. ..they could have ended it right there.. lets see how the last season plays out... I mean we all kind of know

Back