Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copying and pasting what I wrote in another forum just in case people had questions/concerns...

In regards to Baroness....the pieces being produced are not outside of the 1500 Edition Size. When this piece was originally produced only a portion of the 1500 pieces were made, so you won't be seeing 1501 out of 1500 on these pieces but rather the numbering would start where it was left off at and would stop at the 1500 mark.

Hope that clears up any confusion or questions.

-SideshowAlex

She's gorgeous, so I don't know how we didn't see a sell through of all 1500 from the start. I was sad that I gave up my exclusive, so I'm happy to have the Crimson version standing alongside Cobra Commander now.

I wonder if any new ones are made if they'll have the same lower body sew job as the Crimson version got or if they would go back to how the first release was done or if SS would try something new altogether??

I wonder if any new ones are made if they'll have the same lower body sew job as the Crimson version got or if they would go back to how the first release was done or if SS would try something new altogether??
There was a difference? I have had 4 black baroness' in hand and a crimson and all the backs looked the same.

There was a difference? I have had 4 black baroness' in hand and a crimson and all the backs looked the same.

(pics thanks to darthstitch and jedidon)

DSC_0241.jpg

crimson3_zps7406d92d.jpg

Copying and pasting what I wrote in another forum just in case people had questions/concerns...

In regards to Baroness....the pieces being produced are not outside of the 1500 Edition Size. When this piece was originally produced only a portion of the 1500 pieces were made, so you won't be seeing 1501 out of 1500 on these pieces but rather the numbering would start where it was left off at and would stop at the 1500 mark.

Hope that clears up any confusion or questions.

-SideshowAlex

And hence I've now officially stopped collecting Sideshow. There is absolutely nothing collectible about this piece. The original has been devalued with better quality from the "Classic" and Crimson versions.... and now you can pick this up again at retail.

No offense but I personally find this very hard to believe. It's not like we have anything other than a Rep's word to authenticate this.

haha

Yeah
Looks like she is wearing a diaper, and the other it looks like she forgot to put the diaper on.

And hence I've now officially stopped collecting Sideshow. There is absolutely nothing collectible about this piece. The original has been devalued with better quality from the "Classic" and Crimson versions.... and now you can pick this up again at retail.

No offense but I personally find this very hard to believe. It's not like we have anything other than a Rep's word to authenticate this.

I was just trying to explain what was occurring as some folks were questioning why Baroness (the original one) was possibly going back into production. I'm sorry that you do not believe me that the amount being produced would be within the already existing 1500 Edition (but I fully understand why one may not believe me of course).

-SideshowAlex

Last edited:
if the 2nd production have a better fitting for the butt, l will seriously flip out

So..... an edition size of 1500 was announced.
It sold out, but there wasn't 1500 made.

So now there is a second run to make up the remaining numbers needed to reach 1500 long after the original run sold out.
How can you state an edition size if the pieces were never produced to begin with? Why would it sell out and not be on backorder status?

Back