Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine in today! Thankfully she was just about flawless.. with the exception of that very ugly seam in the back. Overall it's a nice piece to own.

Hey everyone...here's my video review. It kept messing up when I tried to render in HD so I had to do it in a lower quality. I have a few rough cuts in it because I needed to edit crap out and it didn't go as smoothly as possible. 1st video with me in it, so I have a lot to learn.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFyjQsQUAzc[/ame]

Hey everyone...here's my video review. It kept messing up when I tried to render in HD so I had to do it in a lower quality. I have a few rough cuts in it because I needed to edit crap out and it didn't go as smoothly as possible. 1st video with me in it, so I have a lot to learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFyjQsQUAzc

Very nice job! Thank you for sharing that!

Baroness arrived today and see looks great! Backside looks fine, paint app is good and there are no issues with the base. the steyr barrel is slightly bent and the picatinny rail bends up a little, but both problems can be easily fixed with a bit of hot water.

very happy with this statue, they just need to now make someone i can display her with

Thanks BG, just waiting for mine tomorrow. I'v been wanting a Baroness statue since I started collecting andvI can't wait! Now, bring on a Vampire Willow and I'll be complete.

YouTube

Nice Review Buffy!

I got around to taking some pictures of Her for the world to see. Enjoy

Sideshows sexy and ruthless Baroness statue that comes with a vestigial tail, reason #28 why NOT to put fabric on a statue.

B1_zps0739245c.jpg

01520020624.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFyjQsQUAzc

Wow thanks Buffy great review! Im a huge baroness fan and I'm so glad mine converted otherwise never was here when PO went up. The statue looks amazing! Mine is downstairs waiting to be opened! Hope nothing is broken. My number is the evil 666 haha........

She almost looks flawless in Modus's pics. Nice !

Yes, I hope my has nothing broken the brown shipper look so freaking small. Can't wait to open it up today! :yess:

Great review Buffy.

Seeing all these makes me so pissed that mine has so many issues. Gawd, I wish she could hold her reg gun at least so I could see how that looks in person.

Back