Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops, I guess it's late Dec. More time to buy other things but man I wish it were sooner. Going to replace my current HT head and use the new version for the bank robbery mask. So excited for this!

Agreed. No offense to Josh or Les or Chris or anyone else who is making customs but this is my absolute favorite Joker sculpt. It look like its about to speak to you just by looking at it.

You are 100% correct in saying so... This sculpt looks to be the end all be all of Joker heads... PERFECTION!!! At long last!!

I'm just so damn happy to have one be out there finally. We can all interpret the best we can with our abilities, but to see someone just knock it out of the park like that? It's exactly what I have been waiting for.

Bravo HT... :clap

NAILED!!! :clap

20080825085104748jpg.jpg

joker2.jpg

Perfection...absolute Perfection.

2008 is once again the Year of Hot Toys... Sideshow has certainly raised their game but they still have a loooong way to go to catch up.

This Joker is unbelievable and I'm pulling a HT Jack Sparrow on him (switch a V1 head for a V2). That regular Joker head is going straight on the version 1 body!

Perfection...absolute Perfection.

2008 is once again the Year of Hot Toys... Sideshow has certainly raised their game but they still have a loooong way to go to catch up.

This Joker is unbelievable and I'm pulling a HT Jack Sparrow on him (switch a V1 head for a V2). That regular Joker head is going straight on the version 1 body!

I would have to agree wholeheartedly!!!!! I will do the same to my Joker too!

I am just amazed at Hot Toys, well even more so than ever before! WOW just WOW!

I'm assuming its the grainy picture but they look like they have a hint of brown. The design is right but the color should be like this:

93465280ka1.jpg

We'll know for sure when the official pics are released.

Whoops, I guess it's late Dec. More time to buy other things but man I wish it were sooner. Going to replace my current HT head and use the new version for the bank robbery mask. So excited for this!

if its late decemeber then Im ok. By then its season time and store hours pick up alot. So more money.

Lighting is the key as well. Look at the pic I posted above...in the shadow of his leg they look black.

Back