BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a bane body.....WIP

IMG_0786_zps2725c5ac.jpg

He means there is no armoured vest on underneath the DCS vest/jacket. As in, the armoured green military vest that Bane wears through the entire film.

No dude .

My figure is

Bane Body
Violent Samurai Jacket
Thor Vest

Thats it

I was just stating that the Bane original armor vest with all the straps and crap is not on under the coat like he wore in the film.

Kinda understand ?:lol

I SEE. Thanks guys... Bit slow at 6 in the morning... :monkey4

Still waiting for more bane parts to arrive. So heres an update on my pants. I'm aiming somewhere between Elvis custom pants and the HT ones. Both colour combinations look great to me so I figure I'll aim in between, darker than the HT but lighter than Elvis.

IMG_0272 by Milkman231, on Flickr

Still not sure what I'm going to do for kneepads, at the moment I'm putting all my eggs in the "Ecko will mold some" basket :lol

Sooon , i'll be making a mold tomorrow for the knee pads

I did a test of raw umber on the Violent Samurai jacket for my Stock Exchange Bane

baneboots010.jpg

baneboots011.jpg

More Boots done

baneboots002.jpg

baneboots003.jpg

baneboots004.jpg

baneboots005.jpg

baneboots006.jpg

baneboots007.jpg

baneboots008.jpg

baneboots009.jpg

Mr. Echo can you please maybe make a batch of the knee pads or at lease sell me a pair?? Please!!

Mr. Echo can you please maybe make a batch of the knee pads or at lease sell me a pair?? Please!!

All depends if they mold and they cast properly , if so , i will be offering them for sale with the Darklords permission

More Boots done

baneboots002.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Are one of those mine by chance? :pray:[/QUOTE]

Yes sir :hi5:

Ok, since you responded with :dunno:dunno:dunno then here's to explain it better.

I dunno why you need to patronize the interest thread and act all condescending when Zach (thanks btw, Zach) posted the links of the interst thread that I made:

$400 :lol:rotfl:thats funny

when it's clearly not competing with your boots commission, since the price and also the making of the boots would be different.

I even posted in that thread for people who are just wanting the boots to get it from you, after you posted in that thread:

People already got the boots :exactly::wink1:

So no need for those

:lecture if anyone wants just the boots only, ecko is making some. :wave

I dunno if you think that's appropriate and tactful, but I'm pretty sure none of the other customizers like Kato or iminime would post something of that nature in each other thread of similar stuffs, like their walking dead figures lol

I would post my ideas on how to make the boots better (in my opinion, of course) along with the jacket and the pants, but then it would be disrespectful of me and I'm not here to make enemies but friends of the same hobby actually. I hope that clears some of it up :wave

Last edited:
Yeah i totally understand , :exactly:

Incase you didn't know , Kato has jumped on Torias thread to speak his mind in the past about his Heneleys :lol

If you took what i said the wrong way , i appologize :1-1:

, i didn't mean any harm , and i didn't see that you made that post about my boots , thanks , much appreciated :hi5:

And it's not just me , you will recieve alot of critizcism on that price because people can get the Trialmaster Jacket for about $40 loose , and $70 for that I Am Legend Set .

If i were you , i would do the DCS vest , that would be a hot seller , and of course the pants

[ame="https://youtu.be/QHWQWXHjr6A"]https://youtu.be/QHWQWXHjr6A[/ame]i'm not a customiser at all i just thought i'd **** around and see if i could get the pose i wanted , what ya think ????

Thing is, I had previously wanted to get the Trialmaster jacket from MC toys. But with the inaccurate color, and the belt that are too short, I just didn't think it would be worth the $70 that it's going for. I didn't want to paint it brown, only to have the paint cracking or chipping off. Plus, the fit of that jacket could still be further improved, by custom tailoring it on a Bane body with the vest on.

That would also mean the pants have to be done too, since the pants are too slim. The DCS vest would be done as well, since it's just 1 more stuff to do to have the complete look of Bane in TDKR. My main look would be the trailmaster jacket look- the courier outfit is just icing actually.

Also, I just didn't want to splurge on something even though it's $70 but have it become obsolete as soon as HT releases the v2 Bane with the Trialmaster outfit. And we all know that it's coming. :lol At least the custom made one that I'm currently albeit it's more expensive, it would be better tailored even if the HT version eventually come out.

I'm not doing the tailoring btw (not my expertise), and it's all done by another tailor, which i think is a bit premature to disclose ATM.

No worries, ecko. Am glad I'm able to clear it all up :):1-1:

I had great success molding and casting the HT Bane knee pads :yess:

The paint is still wet in the pics , the knee area is not done , 1st blue coat of paint only

banepantskneepads002.jpg

banepantskneepads005.jpg

Back