Bandai Saint Seiya Myth Cloth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info. Just purchased 3 on amazon using prime, so incase it's fake I can return it.

Purchased Saint Seiya Myth Cloth Pegasus V2 Broken Cloth, Myth Cloth Sagittarius Seiya Omega, and Myth Cloth EX Seiya Pegasus 40th Anniversary Edition.

Looking for a deal on Myth Cloth EX Seiya Pegasus

Man, now I wanna start collecting the Myth Cloth EX God Cloth. None of the ones already released are more than retail price correct? Is there a better place to get them other than amazon?

Thanks! I found a seller that has the God Cloth Ex. Which do you recommend getting first? Is any one harder to come by than the other?

I would say get Leo first, because he's the first one released. There was a re-issue, but it's still getting more rare. Virgo is probably the 2nd one you should get, as Aries and Cancer are easily found.

1460604099085-179897619.jpg
Wow! Got my package today and wondered why the packaging was oversized. The bonus 1st edition was included!

would like to get into this but unsure where to start figure and story wise? any advice for a noob?

perhaps this ver of pegasus?
https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10178520
this is his 2nd ver of the armor/look correct?

as a noob is the anime the last canvas a good starting point, is kinda a high budget retelling of entire story yeah? or go direct to knights of the zodiac anime which i saw abit of on cartoon network i think wayyy back or the manga? some of the usa translated release vols of the manga seem abit pricey now, like vol 1 unfortunately.

@illproxy -The ex figures are the 2nd version of the armor. The original anime versions are expensive. The ex ones are good. As far as anime go, Lost Canvas is a prequel to the original series but it was cancelled so Lost Canvas has a huge cliffhanger. You can watch the original Sanctuary saga(minus the Poseidon saga) and the Hades saga on Crunchyroll.com

@illproxy -The ex figures are the 2nd version of the armor. The original anime versions are expensive. The ex ones are good. As far as anime go, Lost Canvas is a prequel to the original series but it was cancelled so Lost Canvas has a huge cliffhanger. You can watch the original Sanctuary saga(minus the Poseidon saga) and the Hades saga on Crunchyroll.com

thks!:hi5:

started lost canvas on crunchy for a taste and intend to check out the original sanctuary and hades sagas. do like LC so far.
is there a v2 of the tenma figure, a tenma ex?

No only one version. Like I said, Lost Canvas was cancelled so there's only 2 figures released. Tenma, and Bennu Kagaho

thks!

stumbled onto the manga color ver of the seiya pegasus bronze cloth, way cool. any others get the manga color treatment?

thks!:clap

appreciate all the help lots. is there a definitive ver of seiya as in one that is his main look through-out manga and anime? is that ver 2 or 3 of armor? ask cuz on vol 1 of manga cover it shows ver 3(i think with the thigh armor) but on later covers ver 2.

sorry for all the questions :p

the EX version is the best bet for you.

thks!:clap will do.

now do i go for anime or manga colors... :panic:

where is the best place to get these sans ebay? not much instock on hlj, amiami or hobby search. nippon-yassan? is that where you get them? they sell legit non-bootlegs?

know of any usa shops that stock them other than bigbadtoystore?

Back