Balsquat's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rock,
It was about time.
To be honest I don't really have any priority lines. There are some lines that are special to me, but I would like to have lots of lines represented. I really love hot toys now, so much so that I wont be adding many more statues to collection from now on. Finishing my Rocky display is integral, also, I have a 1:1 combat skull on order because it will go beside my Arnold bust. I love Rambo and all his other versions but I feel like my shelf dedicated to Rambo is complete and I enjoy it fully. I am starting to structure my collecting by display and how I will add a piece to my collection that "fits" without looking cluttered. I am pretty much done with superheroes as far as I am concerned, but, I will be most likely picking up the Christopher Reeves Superman by DC direct. WHO KNOWSS????? Maybe a Hot Toys upgrade to my Dark Knight collection.
I really like what Hot toys is doing with the new Terminator movie but am waiting to see the movie to decide weather its worth dropping $400-600 to get all the figures.

Off course,why have Clubber and Apollo and no Rocky:duh
Your Rambo shelf is good enough,you have Rambo and Trautman from First blood,which is the 2 important figures for me of my Rambo figs as First Blood is one of my favourite movies.

If i had enough money i would probably get the 1:3 or 1:2 Endo,just to have something from terminator,but thats about it.I dont have that kind of money when all of them cost over 1000$.

Off course,why have Clubber and Apollo and no Rocky:duh
Your Rambo shelf is good enough,you have Rambo and Trautman from First blood,which is the 2 important figures for me of my Rambo figs as First Blood is one of my favourite movies.

If i had enough money i would probably get the 1:3 or 1:2 Endo,just to have something from terminator,but thats about it.I dont have that kind of money when all of them cost over 1000$.

I will be getting the Rocky 3 Stallone for sure (thanks again for the pics), but I know a retailer that still has them in stock so i am not in a rush to grab it just yet. Clubber and Apollo I purchased off of Roy so I purchased those quick based on opportunity. Drago is the only one i haven't tracked down yet, although i may have something in the works:naughty
Yea, for the cash i would forget the 1:2 endo and pick up the 1:3 cinemaquette. The pose is just unreal. If not the cinemaquette, then i would go with the 1/4 scale (like Roy's). I just feel 1:2 scale is awkward (too big for a table, but too small to be on the ground). To be honest though, i refuse to pay the going rates for any of them so your not alone:banghead

Magnificent! I'll be doing the same thing by placing comics next to some of my statues & busts! Your collection is hot! That 1:1 Arnold bust is a must have... some day...

Do you have your Detolfs secured to the wall since you have them on stands? It would Horrible for Sh#t to happen

No nothing is secure, I like to live dangerously.
I sometime bump into them but everything seems pretty stable.
Still though... I always give people s hit for stomping their feet in my room

No nothing is secure, I like to live dangerously.
I sometime bump into them but everything seems pretty stable.
Still though... I always give people s hit for stomping their feet in my room

:lol, With Eyebrow Raised, Have you ever considered bodly injury to anyone
for not following the rules :nono:thwak :D

Magnificent! I'll be doing the same thing by placing comics next to some of my statues & busts! Your collection is hot! That 1:1 Arnold bust is a must have... some day...

How did i miss this post???
The statue and comics combination works well if the illustrations and statue match. I love my Arnold 1:1 and would suggest it when your ready to invest. I have no real other notable Terminator items so to be in the Terminator social group, I had to make sure I carried my own. How is your collection coming along by the way?

Balsquat I was scoping out your Great Collection and noticed the trim running around the top of the room, scary, :D :duff

Some of the movies that my collection represents are huge 80's and 90's hits.
Its only fitting that old skool skateboards are represented!:naughty
Wish I could be 7 again and seeing Terminator 2 for the first time:D

I see what you mean, But are you going to see the New Terminator? comming out this Spring or Summer, Glad you took the ribbing the right way

Yea for sure.
But i am realizing that no movies will ever effect me like the movies from when I was a kid, those are what I like my collection to represent.
I loved the Dark Knight, but to me its just a movie. When i was younger T2 was a way of life. I used to play Terminator by riding my bike with black glasses and plastic shot gun. My uncle sawed of the end of a plastic shotgun for me. So bad ass.
Yea, i enjoy a good ribbing, keep em' coming!

New Terminator will be great i'm sure, but wont compete with the memories I have of the earlier movies

Amesome collection, Those Jigsaw posters are amazing, Love the Luke PF displayed by the Jigsaw and that Terminator Bust is on my wants list, Gotta have it.

Back