Bad Trader Alert - Joker's Wild (Happy Ending?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we sort out legit people here from those who aren't? I do have a small wish list of sold out figures I'd like to buy someday, but I don't wanna lose my shirt to scalpers on ebay.

I wouldn't trust me to be honest. Mark me down on the do not buy/sell list. Thanks! :lecture

Oh he definitely is, I think he'd be laughed out of any precinct or courthouse if he tries to sue anyone here as "that guy who got caught with his pants down trying stealing toys." (not that I think figures are toys, but you get my drift right? ;))

I have my doubts Dave'd want to spend even more of his time and money trying to go through the legal system.

How did he pay for it? Was it through paypal? If the transaction is less than 60 days old upto now, he has to file for a Dispute with them. from my experience, once it's set in motion, Dave's bank will contest the transaction with d0uch3face's bank and will charge back the amount disputed through his card. but do it ASAP. It takes about 180 days til you see your money, but it works.
It was a trade unfortunately :/ The guy's offered monetary restitution, but he's not going to send out the figure that was originally promised or return the Jack Sparrow.

Thank you! :yess::lol

you sir are totally :cuckoo: :rotfl :p - the 1st badguy, in the history of the universe to state his intentions beforehand, you suck at being evil Mr Badmoon :p

Last edited:
It was a trade unfortunately :/ The guy's offered monetary restitution, but he's not going to send out the figure that was originally promised or return the Jack Sparrow.

That's rather unfortunate :( I hope he does and Dave can move on. Well if he pays, he can keep it. But maybe Dave should post some sort of details about the S/N or something of his figure so this guy won't try the same scam or something similar elsewhere or even on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back