• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Back to school sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I plan on attending school in Spring 2009 and I'll be moving to San Francisco, CA.... So needless to say, I NEED MONEY!!! :lol

I'm selling a couple things I've had. Let me know if you're interested in any :)

And just remember, you're contributing to a good cause!!! :lol

Obi-wan & Anakin Jedi Starfighters (BRAND NEW AND UNOPENED)

$55 shipped for both ($30 shipped EACH)

8ddb25aa.jpg

I also have a GG Darth Vader (In EXCELLENT condition and comes in original box)

Sold on eBay! Awaiting payment.......

Last edited:
You're moving to San Francisco?!?!?!

Yeah, a school (Academy of Art University) came highly recommended from a professional in the graphic design field :) I'll be pursuing my second Bachelors degree in Computer Arts: New Media (It's basically graphic design on a bigger scale) SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!

SF? You have chosen...wisely. Except for their sports teams...

Back to the sales -

:lol Well luckily I'm not too into sports. Maybe hockey, but I've never been a DIE HARD team follower. But from what I keep hearin, San Fran is supposed to be AMAZING! :joy

Native San Franciscans don't really drive. 90% of the traffic are implants from various places, vistors if you will whether for work or play. Get well versed in BART, MUNI and your feet my friend, including a cab here and there when you can afford. Not to mention the Academy area is really amazingly congested. Good luck and can't wait to see your work.

Chris on you on the opposite side of the states from SF?

Yep! I'm in Tampa, FL :eek: So this is going to be a LONG way from home..... But I think it's worth it :chew

Good luck on your studies & finding a parking space in San Francisco :D

Good luck on your sale too...

:lol Thanks.... But I don't plan on having a car out there :)

Native San Franciscans don't really drive. 90% of the traffic are implants from various places, vistors if you will whether for work or play. Get well versed in BART, MUNI and your feet my friend, including a cab here and there when you can afford. Not to mention the Academy area is really amazingly congested. Good luck and can't wait to see your work.

You seem familiar with SF! Is that where you live?? I'm trying to talk to as many people that have been out there, so I know what to expect :D

Yep! I'm in Tampa, FL :eek: So this is going to be a LONG way from home..... But I think it's worth it :chew

:lol Thanks.... But I don't plan on having a car out there :)

You seem familiar with SF! Is that where you live?? I'm trying to talk to as many people that have been out there, so I know what to expect :D

WOW, that is a big jump, good luck with the sale and good luck with school!

I grew up there, moved when I was 11 to the East Bay. I still head over whenever I can....something about the city just attracts you to the general ambiance. You'll have a blast.

I grew up there, moved when I was 11 to the East Bay. I still head over whenever I can....something about the city just attracts you to the general ambiance. You'll have a blast.

That's what I keep hearing, that the city has a great "feel" to it :D And at this point in my life, I'm just looking to basically "start over" in every sense of the word :) I'm hopeful that I will just STAY out there when I graduate and find a job nearby or in Cali.......

get your degree and move to NY bro....I am a graphic artist up here and got to say...the money is pretty good...so when you graduate make sure you apply in NY as well man....good luck in school and the sale man...

get your degree and move to NY bro....I am a graphic artist up here and got to say...the money is pretty good...so when you graduate make sure you apply in NY as well man....good luck in school and the sale man...

Thanks man :)

Dang guys, can ya help me with my plane tickets atleast?!?! :lol I could really use the little bit of cash :eek: PRICE LOWERED ON VADER!!!

just went back to college myself !. I need to sell some stuff but all I seem to be doing is getting in more ( hot toys ) debt. :lol:lol:lol
Good luck with the sale man ! :rock

Back