Baby Bounty (aka B.B.) by Zuno... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuno

Super Freak
Reaction score
bb_600-3_01.jpg

bb_600-3_02.jpg

bb_600-3_03.jpg

The World After World War III series
Baby Bounty (aka B.B.)

1/6th scale custom figure
Created by Zuno

-----------------------------------------
The Third World War destroyed all the nuclear power plants, and the Earth is polluted with nuclear radiation.

The government took over the only place untouched by this monstrosity, completely free of all nuclear activity, called it District H.o.P.E. (Heart of Peaceful Earth), and abandoned all connections to the barren, desolate world out side of it.

With no rules and no one to enforce any, the outside world became an increasingly dangerous place, with crime, outlaws, and gangs.

The wealthy families that weren’t granted access to District H.o.P.E. gave out their wealth in search for complete protection, and those left with nothing became bounty hunters who relied solely on themselves for survival.

Baby Bounty, AKA B.B.

Separated from her family who were able to get in to District H.o.P.E., she was left alone in the outside world with no one to protect her but herself.

Daunting and fearsome…

Her hair is fashioned to resemble the poisonous tail of a scorpion, and her arms are lined with wrist watches of her victims that she wears as trophies of her victories. And she clings on to the teddy bear as she hopes for a reunion with her family some day.

She quietly approaches the abandoned nuclear power plant, now the meeting ground for gangs.

Silence…

Perhaps the silence anticipates the brutal confrontation to come…

To be continued...

Created by Zuno
-----------------------------------------

Hi all,

This is my 2nd customized figure after "Flying Mickey" in my new series "The World After World War 3"
Her name is "Baby Bounty" a.k.a. "B.B.".
Hope you enjoy my work.

Thanks,

Waaaaaaaaaaah! Great work zuno!. Love it! I saw pics of you working on the fan, didn't know it was for this, GREAT!

Great Scott!!! This is incredible!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

I love your figures and displays! I just saw that you're going to be in the Clash of the Titans international 1:6 show here in the bay area. Really looking forward to seeing your work in person!

Back