B&W Friday Marvel item is.........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it to load one time. placed my order and it would never load again til the waitlist showed up

Whoever is doing the server programming at Sideshow is totally f**ked...

In short, they updated their system in the wrong order...

They put up the links to order pages that were not yet active...sooo, I guess many of us figured that the item was sold out before the actual order pages were made live.

This is bushleague programming on Sideshow's part, and whomever was responsible should be taken to task!

B.

Last edited:
I was able to get both. I am surprised I got the dracula bust as I didn't order it until after I completed my spidey order.

what can anybody do? what's done is done. i refuse to go all negative on the boards or sideshow. i tried and lost out. simple as that. congrats to everybody that got a chance at the neg zone spidey and SSE drac bust!!

Bannister said:
I was able to get both. I am surprised I got the dracula bust as I didn't order it until after I completed my spidey order.

I think that was because Spidey came up first, and then Drac a minute or two later. The same thing happened to me. I ordered the Bride and Spidey and then completed the Dracula bust.

yeah congrats everyone. today was a battle for sure...and unfortunately not everyone can come out victorious.

lucky you tom! save cash and from stress. WIn win situation for you!

Bad for us :(

BSHERRIS said:
Whoever is doing the server programming at Sideshow is totally f**ked...

In short, they updated their system in the wrong order...

B.

It think the people who clean the offices are doing the programming and manage the sale system. What a poor show! :) Reminds me on systems in the deepest africa i have seen.

Canceld most of the preorder stuff from sideshow.

I hear you Tom. I actually sort of did the same the other way around. Focusing on Marvel as I find the Sideshow offerings more exciting than the SW and LOTR ones.

I am focusing on the GG maquettes, an occasional SW 12" and a few Master Replicas items.

I don't blame you guys, I just focus on pieces that I like best. It's like rolling the dice. But with ample space in my movie room to put some of these pieces on display, I still want to be picky as far as what I purchase...

tomandshell said:
Looks like I picked the right time to stop collecting Marvel stuff! Stress!!!
Stress, excitement, and in some cases...exhiliration. I love it. :D

I hope you at least kept or are keeping (if its a preorder) your holy grail Marvel piece. I rank SW and LOTR above Marvel but there's no way I'd ever let the PF Cap go.

Back