AWESOME Ex. PZ PF WAIT LIST THREAD, GO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, you're giving a shirt to people with orders? ...I thought this was for those who are on the wait list?

Seriously, if it's that big of a deal you can have mine.

This crap is really starting to get on my nerves. In the end, it's about a statue and a t-shirt... two pretty insignificant things when it comes down to it. If anyone really gets that upset about things like this, maybe they need to find a new hobby.

Seriously, if you want the shirt all that bad, shoot me your address and it's yours.

It's ^^^^ like this that's starting to rub me the wrong way with this board and the statue forum. I've been on both ends of situations like this... EVERYONE HAS. That being said, I'm done with these PZ threads... too many cry-baby-^^^^^es for me.

...here he comes ...

"I have an ice-cream and YOU DON'T! Nyah, nyah!!" *plop*

...and there he goes. Thanks for your contribution pigeon! :wave

Youre welcome sour puss :wave

If there's anyone who doesnt have a PZ Ex, im glad its YOU. :wave:wave:wave

No requirements had to be met, other than be the first 10 people to PM her. Nothing to get upset over.

Not upset, was just a bit confused on the matter. I'll take a giftcard though ;)

OK I have run through the PM's and apparently half of you think I have amazing skills to know where you live without being told. Before I hear a collective case of head smacking, those who e-mailed me without addresses- bad collectors - bad collectors!!

In the spirit of the thread, here you go!

05-17-2009
08:59 PM SKARY

05-15-2009
04:21 PM Darth_Pain - no address
04:04 PM BadMoon-lucky double take
03:59 PM Kibishii - no address
03:41 PM Chargersfan57
03:35 PM Tutankhamun
03:07 PM Mesa - no address
02:52 PM RoboDad - lucky double take
02:40 PM woodsy - no address
02:08 PM furystorm
02:05 PM pixletwin
02:01 PM jbinny

I find it so funny that you posted this. :rotfl

Thank you very much Chicky! I shall wear my shirt at the con just for you! :rock

Seriously, if it's that big of a deal you can have mine.

This crap is really starting to get on my nerves. In the end, it's about a statue and a t-shirt... two pretty insignificant things when it comes down to it. If anyone really gets that upset about things like this, maybe they need to find a new hobby.

Seriously, if you want the shirt all that bad, shoot me your address and it's yours.

It's ^^^^ like this that's starting to rub me the wrong way with this board and the statue forum. I've been on both ends of situations like this... EVERYONE HAS. That being said, I'm done with these PZ threads... too many cry-baby-^^^^^es for me.

That's an interesting concept. Complaining about people complaining.

Thanks Chicky!

All I know is people better not start complaining about the shirts...

I have to agree in regards to all the tension associated with this statue. In the grand scheme of things, patient zero is pretty insignificant.

(At least to me it is. I can choose to be childish about it or I can appreciate the things I do have)

Even though I didn't get the Ex I know my life will go on. :cool:

BTW: HELL YEAH! EX T-SHIRT ES=10, IN YO FACE LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

jk :peace

In the grand scheme of things, patient zero is pretty insignificant.

(At least to me it is. I can choose to be childish about it or I can appreciate the things I do have)

Even though I didn't get the Ex I know my life will go on. :cool:

Oh, sure! Be all level-headed and mature about, why dontcha? Well, if I don't get one, I plan to bring out the
pitchfork.gif
!

raspberry01.gif

:D

I actually gave away 12. Pretty much everyone that e-mailed me in a reasonable amount of time got one. Even the ones I had to chase for address. It was also open to everyone who PMed me by a certain time. There is no way for me to know through forum names who ordered what and give shirts to only people who ordered.

They should be arriving this week!

I actually gave away 12. Pretty much everyone that e-mailed me in a reasonable amount of time got one. Even the ones I had to chase for address. It was also open to everyone who PMed me by a certain time. There is no way for me to know through forum names who ordered what and give shirts to only people who ordered.

They should be arriving this week!

Woo hoo, that means I got one. Thanks. I think I have 5 or 6 different SS shirts now.

The only Sideshow shirt I wear with any regularity is my Iron Man one. I love that shirt.

Well, I guess SS addressed the issue publicly.

A Quick Note About Our Wait List Reservation System!

CLICK HERESideshow Collectibles offers customers a chance to possibly pick-up sold out products through our Wait List Reservation System. When you visit the product pages of sold out Statues, Dioramas, Premium Format Figures, etc. and see the 'Wait List' option simply click on that button to begin the process of submitting your Wait List reservation! When collectibles become available due to credit card declines or order cancellations, we will then fulfill Wait Lists in the order in which they were received. Also, it's important to note that full payment and FLEXPay Wait Lists are recalled separately when Wait List reservations are being fulfilled! [Wait List information] [Browse all Wait List products]

Back