AvP:R Predalien hybrid full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice...

STOP KILLING ALL THE PREDATORS!!!

And this is coming from an Alien fan...well...I like them both, but I know the Alien films much better...

I can understand not wanting to see the Predator die in the films, but at the same time, I think given the species' nature and purpose in the various storylines, it's either kill it or everything else dies so it's almost necessary for it to die, though in AVP, considering it was a ritual hunt centered around a single location, once the hunt was over, it could have survived and left Earth in the ship.

Yeah, kill all the aliens for once...

Again...:D

I just read Aliens vs Predator vs The Terminator...

Although it was ok, they should have set it in the past...where it would have made much more sense...

I'd love to see that on the big screen...even as a fanfilm...

Damn.. in which trailer did he die..

Dunno, but not in the ones I've seen. Which is surprising really, 'cause movie trailers in Japan frequently show WAY too much and spoil a lot of the surprises. I usually try real hard NOT to see any trailers before a movie I'm looking forward to hits the theaters... like this one!

Damn.. in which trailer did he die..

It doesn't show him dying in the trailer

Spoilers

It is the red band trailer (the super violent one). It shows the Predator putting his retractable blade through the head of the Predalien and the Predalien in return sticks its tail through the Predator's chest.

Last edited:
Shouldn't do...these predators are tough...

Scar survived a similar injury from the Grid Alien in AVP...

Then he got impaled by the queen...which we can assume was the cause of his death...

Scar did manage to get a few good licks in on Queenie, though it still took a mere human to finish her off... :rolleyes:

But even after the skewering he took, that nasty little Predalien larva still managed to survive somehow! Tough little bastard. Guess it's the same one we'll be seeing in Requiem.

I wonder...does anyone think Scar really "knew" he had been face-hugged?

I know they show his ritual forehead burning and he turns around where the Facehugger then leaps on him. Then they show the dead facehugger on the ground and Scar putting his mask back on...he never really showed much reaction to it otherwise. Perhaps he knew his time was short and he just kept trucking like nothing happened.

I wonder...does anyone think Scar really "knew" he had been face-hugged?

I know they show his ritual forehead burning and he turns around where the Facehugger then leaps on him. Then they show the dead facehugger on the ground and Scar putting his mask back on...he never really showed much reaction to it otherwise. Perhaps he knew his time was short and he just kept trucking like nothing happened.

hed have to be really thick not to put #1 and #2 together

It seems very conveniant that this particular facehugger had extra long fingers, or was generaly larger to grasp the Predators huge head :rolleyes:

I wonder if there wasn't something edited out of the original film that explained it. I certainly had the feeling something was missing when I first saw it in the theater. Makes you wonder. If a Pred had been facehuggered and knew it, wouldn't SOP be self-destruction? That always kind of bothered me, but there were other inconsistencies in the movie that left plenty of people scratching their heads. I'll bet there was something more to it that was trimmed out of the final cut. That's about the only thing that makes any sense to me, at least.

Back