AvP:R Predalien hybrid full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I agree, it's like the Aliens, they look weird when stood at full height, they need that crouch to bring out their iconic look. Are the outer mandibles bendy or articulated, does anyone know?

Please don't let this movie stink!

I think someone said they were articulated, but don't remember who it was. I got one last week from abc-express and can't wait till that sucker ships!

This is the one movie I'm looking forward to seeing during the holidays, so I hope to hell it rocks the house down! (And makes up for the last one.)

Yeah I agree, it's like the Aliens, they look weird when stood at full height, they need that crouch to bring out their iconic look. Are the outer mandibles bendy or articulated, does anyone know?

Please don't let this movie stink!

Yeah the outer mandibles move back and forth.

Anybody know about how long it takes to get stuff from ABCExpress once the item is released over there?

If we pre-ordered this through them, will we get them at the end of this month?

It takes about a week to arrive to the US after ABC gets the items in stock.
So, chances are slim that you will see them anytime this month.

review of NECA's Hybrid and Alien Warrior:

https://www.figures.com/databases/a...=actionfigures&topic=65&show_article=429&nl=1

at 9.5 inches, the hybrid is pretty impressive and at 12 bucks it almost seems like a steal. but i'm going to wait for the hot toys version.

Thanks for the link. The hybrid looks cool but he articulation on the alien warrior makes it a possable multi buy for me to go with my ever growing xenomorph army. All the toys and collectables from this movie are shapping up really well. Hope the movie deserves it!

Digging the figure...

That NECA one looks good...

BUT...

They made the cool segmented dreads look stupid...

And it will have nothing on the Hot Toys one...

I'm just waiting for some pics of the Predalien next to any other Hot Toy figures...
See just how massive it is...

If only I had a lot of cash...

Oh, and BTW Jamal, that sig is freaking AWESOME....

That predator could well be my favourite...

Crappy? If that's what you think is Crappy, I'd love to see your best work...

Seriously though...He's gonna kick some Alien ass...but he'll probably get killed at the end of the film...

Every other Predator has done...

Except the Elders...

I second that. This time it looks like the Predator is the hero, or at least the primary character. I think it would be really cool if Wolf whups all kinds of alien asses and lives to tell about it. I just hope they don't kill him off and have some wimpy human end up the last survivor. That theme's definitely getting old already.

Back