AVP game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped and is on the way. Can't wait to start the single player campaigns!

Anybody else with PS3 version pre-order having problems redeeming their code for the bonus multiplayer skins? I thought I was just SOL, but then I heard that Sega hasn't released them yet. Can anyone verify that, and when they're supposed to be available?

Also heard something about a delay in shipping the Hunter Editions... I'd really appreciate some more information if anyone knows anything about that, too. Thanks in advance!

Hunter's Edition was released one day later.
I just got mine....WOOT...pix will come after a few more rounds. :D
Now....where to put the facehugger? :p

OMG, show us some pics man!!!:monkey5

For scale:
AVP001.jpg

AVP005.jpg

A closer look.

AVP002.jpg

AVP008.jpg

The facehugger's legs are "bendy", but the tail isn't. Kinda weird if you ask me, but oh-well.
Also, the "torso" is made of hard plastic, while the legs and tail is of a soft PVC/rubber material.
I fear it's going to degrade with time.

Overall, it's a nice set.... but don't feel too bad if you skip this edition.
I can't wait to get back to the game, but can't until this weekend. (frickin' college) :(

Last edited:
ok just beat the alien campaign in like half an hour. way too easy.
the marine campaign is infuriating so far.
and why would anyone want to play as a marine when the other options are aliens and preds anyway?

and why would anyone want to play as a marine when the other options are aliens and preds anyway?

Don't know, but I played as the Predator and the Marine so far. The end of the Marine campaign is freaking crazy hard....let's just say you get swarmed.

Don't know, but I played as the Predator and the Marine so far. The end of the Marine campaign is freaking crazy hard....let's just say you get swarmed.

I'm a brigadier on Halo 3 and only play shooter games. I was liking this AVP game until that last marine level. I literally just got fed up and tossed my controller because they truly do not stop coming. And the setting was on EASY. :rolleyes: I was thinking maybe I was missing something?... I burned the bi_ch and then just steadily killed aliens until I got bored and frustrated.

Thanks for the pics Facebox, really appreciate it...hold on, where's the Weyland Yutani badge???

t's-ait. LOL
The badge is glued to the back of the 3D poster.
I got lazy and didn't take a picture of it. :eek:

Oh, and thanks for the tip bd77....easy it is. :monkey3

For scale:

AVP008.jpg

The facehugger's legs are "bendy", but the tail isn't. Kinda weird if you ask me, but oh-well.
Also, the "torso" is made of hard plastic, while the legs and tail is of a soft PVC/rubber material.
I fear it's going to degrade with time.

Overall, it's a nice set.... but don't feel too bad if you skip this edition.
I can't wait to get back to the game, but can't until this weekend. (frickin' college) :(

Why did they put a rubber mold of a Vag***with your game?

Chris

Hunter's Edition was released one day later.
I just got mine....WOOT...pix will come after a few more rounds. :D
Now....where to put the facehugger? :p

Thanks for all the cool pics. The hugger looks nicer than I expected. Too bad they didn't also make the tail flexible though!

Btw, did you have any trouble redeeming the 4 multiplayer maps? It seems PS3 owners in North America have been having problems downloading the bonus content. I've been trying since day one to redeem the multiplayer skins but still no luck! :taz

Cos you get to kick ass with a pulse rifle and the motion tracker makes you douse your drawers.

Back