Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

What did you do to your thumb. Blecky.

Nice Iron man V vid. I don't know if I'm going to pick this one up. I really want to get the new goblin instead. If I don't get this one though, then I'll have a hole in my HT Iron Man stuff.

I try not to get HT anymore, but this one I wanted since it so unique and different.

My Thumb? Oh yea! The box cutter got the best of me the other day!
It was bound to happen! After 5+ years of opening up boxes, Im lucky to have a thumb! :lol

When you start being to old for anything, it's time to leave this existence.

I want to play COD 45 when i'm 80 :lol

Question can be asked, aren't we too old to play with statues or HT's?

Question can be asked, aren't we too old to play with statues or HT's?

I know that some of my family members and inlaws are thinking that when they see my collection. :lol

My goal is to remain young at heart for my son.

My dad was a serious fella, never connected with him.

I don't want that for my son.

When he comes to me about his Xbox/PS3/Comic Books/Toys etc, I don't ever not want to have an answer for him.

Besides, I still find great enjoyment out of videogames (just not as many, so much crap out there), movies and superhero/movie figure collecting.

Now it's just trying to find the time for it all, that is the real challenge :gah:

I know that some of my family members and inlaws are thinking that when they see my collection. :lol

My goal is to remain young at heart for my son.

My dad was a serious fella, never connected with him.

I don't want that for my son.

When he comes to me about his Xbox/PS3/Comic Books/Toys etc, I don't ever not want to have an answer for him.

Besides, I still find great enjoyment out of videogames (just not as many, so much crap out there), movies and superhero/movie figure collecting.

Now it's just trying to find the time for it all, that is the real challenge :gah:

:goodpost:

Same here buddy!
I have 2 boys and they always bring over friends, thats what I want. I have pics from them early on with the statues. They are now 9 and 6 and its absolutely amazing to share these things with them. Its quality family time. I have a few things that are in their rooms to enjoy.
My older one also helps me setup up my photo displays. Last time we moved like 80 IM downstairs for a photo shoot.
We all play games. Those of us with families know what Im talking about, its real quality time :exactly:

:goodpost:

Same here buddy!
I have 2 boys and they always bring over friends, thats what I want. I have pics from them early on with the statues. They are now 9 and 6 and its absolutely amazing to share these things with them. Its quality family time. I have a few things that are in their rooms to enjoy.
My older one also helps me setup up my photo displays. Last time we moved like 80 IM downstairs for a photo shoot.
We all play games. Those of us with families know what Im talking about, its real quality time :exactly:

:exactly: :lecture :exactly:

:clap:clap

That is good to hear Alex.

Isn't it cool when something just clicks with them, especially when that something is what we as parents also enjoy ourselves.

Last edited:
Bane Statue

Bane, Joker next week ;)

2008f61b.jpg

944d12eb.jpg

b92cceaa.jpg

a495d64b.jpg

62b87940.jpg

200k+ hits!
It's crazy....
And no I'm not doing it by pushing repeat buttons!
Thanks all for looking!

Bane looks awesome! Ready to break backs and all.

Is it a custom?

gasp, sleechless you collection is truely awesome, and I agree with you on the whole family deal. If only I had a dad that collected!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Back