Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

109_1226.jpg

It's greater than every statue in his collection, hence there hasn't been a EPIC WWH statue made by an offiical company :lecture :mwaha

Any new pics of your custom Batman? It would be amazing if you could add a light up feature for his eyes. Kinda like a sonar vision.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=34505&ref=conheader

Please tell me that all of those comments on the bottom of the link with your name aren't really you. You've never seemed douchey around here before with lines like;

"Oh, and Sideshow, we need more Iron Man pieces!
And to my many, many, fans. I know I could have done it without you, but I appreciate all the suffort and all of your admiration for my greatness and the awesomeness of my collecting ways all the same. Maybe one day you can have a Sideshow collection as great as mine (probably not though)."

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=34505&ref=conheader

Please tell me that all of those comments on the bottom of the link with your name aren't really you. You've never seemed douchey around here before with lines like;

"Oh, and Sideshow, we need more Iron Man pieces!
And to my many, many, fans. I know I could have done it without you, but I appreciate all the suffort and all of your admiration for my greatness and the awesomeness of my collecting ways all the same. Maybe one day you can have a Sideshow collection as great as mine (probably not though)."

You are correct :monkey2

It's not me!

Someone has taken my name and is having fun!

You know you hit it big when there is someone who wishes he/she was you!

Lol
:wink1:

I'm thinking this person is from this place but I do not know!

It's greater than every statue in his collection, hence there hasn't been a EPIC WWH statue made by an offiical company :lecture :mwaha

You are correct Ski!
None from any official company!

That Angelas is most impressive, the wings are amazing! I really want to get one, emerald of course!

You are correct :monkey2

It's not me!

Someone has taken my name and is having fun!

You know you hit it big when there is someone who wishes he/she was you!

Lol
:wink1:

I'm thinking this person is from this place but I do not know!

The nerve of some people :nono
I didn't really think there could be a chance that it was you, but sorry that I had to ask anyway.

The nerve of some people :nono
I didn't really think there could be a chance that it was you, but sorry that I had to ask anyway.

Sideshow took care of it
The game is over!
Once posts go up they are taking care if it and deleting it right away
I will be back soon :)

You have a nice collection. I heard someone is going around pretending to be you and making you look like a DB, sorry about that.

You have a nice collection. I heard someone is going around pretending to be you and making you look like a DB, sorry about that.

Thank you,
Is this your collection?
Some very nice stuff here! :wave

Hey guys thanks, my collection. Let me share a great story about the surfer and how there are still some good people out there that have heart. When I saw him I contacted the girl who owned him. A short while later my wife walked out on me and screwed me over. For 8 months I begged this girl that I would get her the money or even pay a little each month until I got over this crap, it was bad, the worst was not seeing my kids every day. When I got back on my feet I sent her the money, she called and told me she could tell I was a good guy, she stated I will give him to you for free, just pay for shipping you have had a hard time you deserve it. My heart sank it truly brought me out of the dark that someone that I never met could be so nice.

Hey guys thanks, my collection. Let me share a great story about the surfer and how there are still some good people out there that have heart. When I saw him I contacted the girl who owned him. A short while later my wife walked out on me and screwed me over. For 8 months I begged this girl that I would get her the money or even pay a little each month until I got over this crap, it was bad, the worst was not seeing my kids every day. When I got back on my feet I sent her the money, she called and told me she could tell I was a good guy, she stated I will give him to you for free, just pay for shipping you have had a hard time you deserve it. My heart sank it truly brought me out of the dark that someone that I never met could be so nice.

Thank you for sharing your collection! Do you have your own "Show your Shelves" space?

I am sure it would be nice to post your stuff and start your own thread

A great story, thanks for sharing!

Captain America After the Battle

Freinds, here is a sculpt by my good friend Andre. He is a very talented artist and I would like to show case his latest commission work for me.
For the last few months he has been working on a very special Cap in 1/4 for me.
I think you would agree that Andre has done and excellent job!
This is the AP, made specially for me for my collection.

Thank you for looking!

Enjoy!!

_MG_7831copy.jpg

_MG_7888copy.jpg

_MG_7896copy.jpg

_MG_7903copy.jpg

Back