Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

Its a pleasure to show you my latest in my JLA Heros build. The Ajax (Martian Manhunter) And Firestorm are here. As you can see I dont mind having the non essential characters done. In fact I think there are a few that are very colorful and would be great added later...
Just got tired of waiting and took it upon myself to come up with these. As I am sure you fans of JLA will enjoy seeing these...

I will show you better pics when I have the time :)

1zzqis7.jpg

34phm5y.jpg

2qnxwlh.jpg

2qlbw9k.jpg

256wwzn.jpg

von0g7.jpg

afc0n9.jpg

Looks good. Are you going to add Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Hawk Man or Girl, any other JLA members to the mix?

And a Lex Luthor would look cool there.

Looks good. Are you going to add Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Hawk Man or Girl, any other JLA members to the mix?

And a Lex Luthor would look cool there.

Well, you just have to wait an see now!
:yess:

Thats Supes and Batman are the best statues I have seen of the characters; waiting for CM to make that Keaton Batman though :impatient:

Those are Great Averone, It would Very Cool if they made Charaters from Crisis on Two Earths, SuperWoman is Hot

Last edited:

Thanks guys!
Here are more photos of Firestorm, he is so cool!

Firestorm3.jpg
Firestorm2.jpg

Firestorm4.jpg

congrats averone, those statues a amazing:clap:clap

I really like the batman, what a great piece!!:)

Thanks for the comments everyone. Here is what I had started with Arahom. These are my variants. The Reverse Flash, the Classic GL, The Dark Superman.

JLAARHVariant.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone. Here is what I had started with Arahom. These are my variants. The Reverse Flash, the Classic GL, The Dark Superman.

JLAARHVariant.jpg

That Flash is Way Cool Averone and GL and Dark SM will work for me, Thanks for Showing

Well averone... your collection (especially Iron Man) is LEGEN - wait for it - DARY :exactly:

thats all I can say at the moment :thud:

Well averone... your collection (especially Iron Man) is LEGEN - wait for it - DARY :exactly:

thats all I can say at the moment :thud:

Welcome to my collection thread.

I have no idea what your saying, what do you mean by legen? And who is Dary?? Exactly?
:welcome

Welcome to my collection thread.

I have no idea what your saying, what do you mean by legen? And who is Dary?? Exactly?
:welcome

Well, as I don't have that many figures and waiting 4 new ones takes really long, I am watching something called "Television" :rotfl (its a quote from the TV series "How I met your mother" said by Barney Stinson: LEGENDARY)

You know that European people are strange :lol

Well, damn right we are... and I mean ALL of them :lol

LOL!!! :slap

Well he has not seen everything I have yet!
I am still keeping secrets from you guys!!
The best for last ;)

Wanna see it NOW and when I say NOW , i mean NOW :pray::pray:

Bro,
Your collection is awesome and unique. very impressive really...

Thanks for sharing and I will keep coming back for sure...

Rgds
Amin Ko

Back