Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

wow that batman is amazing! spec. the one sitting looks awesome:clap:clap

Thanks guys!
Im starting to have one kick A@@ Batman collection!
Time to buy more IM, he cant stand having Batman steal the show! ;)

IM rules ALL!!!!

Look even Zombie IM does nothing but destruction!!!

zmbieim.jpg

LOL!
For you who missed it because of Ski, Jay and the rest of the clowns! :thud:

PanaRoom1.jpg

PanaRoom5.jpg

PanaRoom2.jpg

PanaRoom3.jpg

PanaRoom4.jpg

More photos soon!

This must be one of the most impressive collections/displays in the forum :exactly::clap Any chance you could post these pics in a higher res?

This must be one of the most impressive collections/displays in the forum :exactly::clap Any chance you could post these pics in a higher res?

I can do that. But its going to be a while. The whole room is still under construction and not complete yet. There is another 3 more sides full of statues!
So when I get to it, I will post the pictures. Plus there are plenty of statues yet being added every month. I never know when is the best time to update! :thud:

:lol Anytime man!!! It is always a pleasure to watch collections like this, Congrats!

Ok everyone!
Your checking back here, thinking whats this crazy guy going to get next!

Im just going to tell you. No more suspense for a while. But you got to come back and check this thread to see the pictures.

Next week is Marvel Ultimate Captain America statue week here for Averone!
I have a surprise custom of my custom that Im going to show you! I had a rework done by my friend and expert John (Vince-Vellon) on my G. Luna ULT CAP. You will just have to wait and see!
Then its another ULT Cap Exclusive that should be here by the end of the next week from Bowen Design.
Im super excited, since its will be a true Red/White/Blue show of force!

Ok I lied!

Here is the updated EX change of head ULT CAP from G. Luna. Vince is the man! He made this great statue look unreal and over the top! This Steve Rogers head looks incredible!

Here are some quick photos:

IMG_6950.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

IMG_6948.jpg
IMG_6947.jpg

IMG_6955.jpg
IMG_6956.jpg

Back