Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

My custom DP from Cold cast bust done for me by G. Luna!

Enjoy!

DPGLA.jpg

DPGLB.jpg
DPGLE.jpg

DPGLC.jpg

DPGLD.jpg

DPGLF.jpg

DPGLG.jpg
DPGLI.jpg

DPGLH.jpg

Two of the best customs I have in my collection!

DPGLJ.jpg

One of Sideshows best this year hands down!
No Barbarians in my collection but for this thus far!
Diablo III overthrown

SideshowDiabloA.jpg

SideshowDiabloD.jpg
SideshowDiabloC.jpg

SideshowDiabloE.jpg

That Diablo is wicked man! I've never seen it before!

What? :confused:
Where have you been?
One of the best statues out right now! I dont even collect these and I had to have this!

What? :confused:
Where have you been?
One of the best statues out right now! I dont even collect these and I had to have this!

I hardly visit Sideshow's site as their stuff is invariably way out of my price range.
Actually I'm looking around my appartment now and I do believe I do not own one Sideshow item.
Am planning on getting their Conan or a Urakai though and the Mystique is very nice too.

I hardly visit Sideshow's site as their stuff is invariably way out of my price range.
Actually I'm looking around my appartment now and I do believe I do not own one Sideshow item.
Am planning on getting their Conan or a Urakai though and the Mystique is very nice too.

Oh!
I see..

Yes the Mystique is fabulous!
When me and Arahom saw it in SDCC it was one the best statues at the show!

I have had this statue for just a few days! I am so very much impressed that I had to take a few more photos of it before it went on the display shelf.

I figured the best setting for Diablo's death is in hell itself where he is overthrown by the Barbarian!

Diabloinfire1.jpg

Diabloinfire2.jpg

Diabloinfire3.jpg

Diabloinfire4.jpg

Diabloinfire6.jpg

Diabloinfire5.jpg

Great Score Averone, Those are some Great shots, Really like the Red Velvet backdrop, Looks like Hell or a rendetion thereof

Great Score Averone, Those are some Great shots, Really like the Red Velvet backdrop, Looks like Hell or a rendetion thereof

congrat Averone ;)

Thanks again guys!

Colossus, that is actually an orange background. Its like fire and looks very cool. I am going to get more colors going on. Getting tired of the same old black background!

Back