Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Iron Man Mk 42 Iron Studios BD Clear ICEMAN Pg 696

That clear iceman you posted really had me in awe, and I don't normally like statues.

Awesome piece you have there.

Re: Averone's collection and more Iron Man Mk 42 Iron Studios BD Clear ICEMAN Pg 696

That clear iceman you posted really had me in awe, and I don't normally like statues.

Awesome piece you have there.

Thank you!!

Inbound more Marvel stuff, new IM from HT and a new Thor 1/4.
PCS Alex's should be here next week too

You know what else I will have next year?
ARH's new statue.
Here is a first sneak peek of Bucephalus on the new stance coming next year. Real art! Non of this DC/Marvel funny stuff! :) lol
Bucephalus1.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_4.jpg

0_9.jpg

That is Very Impressive looking my Friend Alex, Excellent Peek

Horse sculpt looks off proportion wise, especially the leg(s) length & pose. Rider looks good though.

Horse sculpt looks off proportion wise, especially the leg(s) length & pose. Rider looks good though.

It's still early
Adjustments being made

Ok here is the first pic is the work done on the custom head for the LSF. Hot toy mod guys are going to be jealous! We statue guys just do it better! ;)

Lol

Awesome

Wow, that looks bad ..ssss:) From the first day of collecting, I always want a Wolverine cause he is one of my favorite man just after Batman but I just had HT version for now:) I think SS's Wolverine has many faults like alternative heads and real metal claws and the painting job of the base looks really bad but that wonderful custom head could easily change my mind:) Big congrats my friend, you are a great collector...

You know what else I will have next year?
ARH's new statue.
Here is a first sneak peek of Bucephalus on the new stance coming next year. Real art! Non of this DC/Marvel funny stuff! :) lol
Bucephalus1.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_4.jpg

0_9.jpg

That shh cray lol

Chris

Wolvie HEADSCULPT looks great Alex but when will get details about shipping and payment?

As I said before
I'm not the seller or commissioner
You will know soon enough is my guess

Re: Averone's collection and more Wolverine LSF Second Head Sculpt Pg 699

Just saw the second wolverine head on Facebook looks fantastic :)

Next to the masked head

The skin tone on the original masked one seem a bit off now both on display together.

New arrival from PCS Alex Regular
Waiting on Jerry to send me the EX Blue version
Very impressed, its heavy and solid and looks great next to my Elena EX OOAK from Street Fighter III

Back