Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more BlUE Batman Reverse PF "BAT" Pg 583

Awesome collection! :clap:clap If your shelf is full, I would be happy to takeover a few of them when you want to offload. :1-1: :lol

Nice dedicated display room too. Btw mate, congrats on the Batman bust and Bane! Looks good!

ha ha ha! Fat chance of that! :nana:
Thanks mate for checking in! :wave

On a side note, yes I will sell them and often do on my sale thread to make room for more goodies :lecture

DSC_0251-1.jpg

DSC_0252-1.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0255-1.jpg

DSC_0256-1.jpg

DSC_0257-1.jpg

that joker is going to look great with the custom mallet.......very cool :rock2
still loving D K on the wall. :clap

Re: Averone's collection and more Bane 1:4 PF Pg 587

What a great character is Batman and his universe:) I love everything about him and you have a great Batman collection bro:) Just amazing...

What a great character is Batman and his universe:) I love everything about him and you have a great Batman collection bro:) Just amazing...

Thank you!
It's great to share with fans of the Batman! :hi5:

Damn, you have an awesome collection! I love that Batman on the wall. Just how it stays up like that is freaking amazing!

How did you know I was getting the mallet ?
:lol i was in the custom creation thread and saw your post im loving the mallet too. I don't have the PF yet the mallet, crow bar ect has pushed me nearer. sooo many pre orders :panic:

Damn, you have an awesome collection! I love that Batman on the wall. Just how it stays up like that is freaking amazing!

Its one of the wonders in the statue world. I love this sculpt and the more I see it the more I am impressed. Thanks for your comments

:lol i was in the custom creation thread and saw your post im loving the mallet too. I don't have the PF yet the mallet, crow bar ect has pushed me nearer. sooo many pre orders :panic:

Right. I am not sure if you are aware but now they are two makers or customizers that are offering these. They are both very nice, its a tough choice

Its one of the wonders in the statue world. I love this sculpt and the more I see it the more I am impressed. Thanks for your comments

Right. I am not sure if you are aware but now they are two makers or customizers that are offering these. They are both very nice, its a tough choice
wow really....... im still new to this been collecting for about a year now. i never thought i'd be in to custom creations then i saw your D K on the wall...cool..great job. Which mallet maker do you think is best or point me in there direction so i can have a look.

great collection Alex it's like your house is a museum or a some sort of magical place :lol.......:clap:clap: :clap

wow really....... im still new to this been collecting for about a year now. i never thought i'd be in to custom creations then i saw your D K on the wall...cool..great job. Which mallet maker do you think is best or point me in there direction so i can have a look.

great collection Alex it's like your house is a museum or a some sort of magical place :lol.......:clap:clap: :clap

I am going to start charging admission :lol
I will go find it and post it here, look back and you will see it.
Its just as good and very different. I like what these guys are doing (Im talking about customizers who add to the SS Joker)

This is the way to go:

722AD7B9-DB2F-44BF-B248-33B393BADF54-9612-00000562CFC4CB60.jpg

That looks awesome.
23lo1vr.gif

Second thought, if you are making one more of this custom hammer I would be interested in buying it.

Oh YES it's like. Mod! HT guys do it! Now it's our turn!
I will provide info (no its not done by me or ARH Studios)

get some pics up of your custom Iron Man 1:1 bust Ave...if not for me then do it for Tony! :wink1:

This is the way to go:

722AD7B9-DB2F-44BF-B248-33B393BADF54-9612-00000562CFC4CB60.jpg
that's perfect..fits the head..... really looks like he's about to swing but having a cheeky look first :lol

what a year to get into this collecting.... surely this has be one of the best. :blissy

Last edited:
Back