Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There seems to be some misleading info. It's still two movies, the second part is gonna be called something else though. The directors had said this months ago about wanting to get rid of the Part I and Part II subtitle because they felt it was implying Infinity Was was just one very long movie stretched over two parts, like the Harry Potter or Hunger Games finales.

There are two movies but the directors also said (I know about them wanting to get rid of the Part 1 and 2 titles) both movies are very different from each other.

I don't wanna still be collecting Avenger figures after IW, but I'm sure I'll get sucked in to getting more of them.

There are two movies but the directors also said (I know about them wanting to get rid of the Part 1 and 2 titles) both movies are very different from each other.

Yes but they also said they're part of the same arc. People keep assuming Infinity War means the plot with Thanos and the Gems will be over in one movie and that the following film will be completely unrelated.

Yes but they also said they're part of the same arc. People keep assuming Infinity War means the plot with Thanos and the Gems will be over in one movie and that the following film will be completely unrelated.

The following movie will be the aftermath of the IW...Thanos will be dealt with in the same movie.

:exactly:

I have a strong feeling that we'll see some "Secret Wars" rumours flying around soon.

Secret Wars is a bit to soon.

I can't see me getting too carried away with the Infinity War line up. I'm not collecting by movie lines. My core Avenger lineup is from Age of Ultron. I'm not rebuying them all from Civil War (and they were all there sans Hulk and Thor)

From here on with me it's more about one-offs I really like or character collections. Thor, Loki and Scarlet Witch I'll get every figure I can. Iron Man I'm open to the odd figure here or there (I will order VI, am likely to miss 45 and will definitely skip 46, so IW versions are too far away to think about)

Dr Strange and Star-Lord are both on my interest list because of the characters, and the actors that play them.. I also like the Ant-Man character and Paul Rudd, so I'm a little regretful I missed him (but 2015 was an expensive AoU year, lol!).. Maybe I'll get a later version of him if it is as good as the smirky AM sculpt.. (probably better waiting for the Ant-Man sequel with him) So, those three characters could take care of themselves outside of the actual Infinity War appearance with 'solo' movies to come..

I am guessing at the very least there is gonna be one new standard Iron Man armor and then some sort of space Iron Man armor.

Ive got a feeling this will rival or surpass the Iron Man III armors in terms of scope. It all sort of depends on what happens with the storyline. As I recall in the comics there were evil doppelgängers created at one point. If that happen so HT could release either two versions of each impacted character and/or DX versions. Captain Marvel has finally been cast but curious to know if there will be. Mar-Vell. Also hoping we see Warlock show up in a Starlin inspired costume. Glad Spider-Man is now at Marvel. Maybe things will get worked out with Fox so that the FF and Silver Surfer can make it to the party. Who knows what other characters could show up by A4 -- She Hulk, Red Hulk, Nova, Tigra, Ghost Rider(s), would be great. I'll just have to plan on one huge display.

Ive got a feeling this will rival or surpass the Iron Man III armors in terms of scope. It all sort of depends on what happens with the storyline. As I recall in the comics there were evil doppelgängers created at one point. If that happen so HT could release either two versions of each impacted character and/or DX versions.

I think this movie will only bare a surface similarity to the comic so I'm not sure the doppelgangers will be in it.

We're on the Mark 46 right now. I feel like we could see a new suit in Homecoming for 47 Two suits in the first Infinity War for 48 and 49 and the next can end at 50.

I'm just stretching hard for this phase of movies to end at Mark 50. XD

We're on the Mark 46 right now. I feel like we could see a new suit in Homecoming for 47 Two suits in the first Infinity War for 48 and 49 and the next can end at 50.

I'm just stretching hard for this phase of movies to end at Mark 50. XD

Kind of makes me wonder where they'll take his armor now that they've already paid homage to the Bleeding Edge with the Mk46. Maybe they'll build off of that by keeping the multiple RTs and simply make aesthetic changes. Part of me doesn't want to see armor come out of his skin or be able to shape-shift like his most current armor.

Looks like we're getting
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back