Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a shame Cap looks like he'll only have the beard in Avengers 3 and not 4 since I think he looks pretty bad ass with it.

Are there set photos or an interview that confirms this?

Really hoping for a Punished Cap hot toys figure....

Based off a couple of set pics, it appears Strange will reverse time and bring us back to when it all began in the McU

Based off a couple of set pics, it appears Strange will reverse time and bring us back to when it all began in the McU

Hard to say???

SPOILER pics supposedly IW 2 from IW 2 set. Nothing earthshaking IMO.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The SDCC trailer does show said character getting owned by Thanos.

But, I'm gonna assume/guess that there's a time gap between IW1 and IW2. Like maybe no main character dies in IW1 - it's just setting stuff up. Like Thanos & co. just overrun the earth. Or maybe it's only people's friends and family e.g. someone like Pepper Potts.

So characters may look pretty different between IW1 and IW2. Character hair may end up shorter or longer, costumes dug out of safe houses or new costumes. I mean, since Feige was talking so much about Captain Marvel I'd think some time has to pass to get her up to speed.

Then there's Antman and Spiderman.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

i’m so fired up for when HT knocks this cap out the park like they did with CW version. i’m so excited for all these actually along with the movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i’m so fired up for when HT knocks this cap out the park like they did with CW version. i’m so excited for all these actually along with the movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as they give him pants that have a waist im sure he ll be great

Just saw thor 3....great movie.....saw thors infinity war outfit kinda....love how it looks! Instant buy if they don't do the same seamless body....give me something with more accurate shoulders and arms...PLEASE

Hot Toys is gonna be working their tale off next year. Now I see why so many figures have been completed by now. They got sooo much work ahead of them.

I hope they go super hard with Infinity War and give us some characters that got shafted in the non teamup movies. I really want a Nebula and Mantis.

There's no way they're going to make everybody, no matter how much we want them. My only hope is that they make some or all of the black order. All of those would make amazing figures.

Back