Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Groots last line translates to "Dad" as he fades away in front of Rocket according to Gunn.

It means that all profits from both Marvel Stud and Lucasfilm go into one busket. So when one claps over BP and IW makin' more money than TFA and TLJ... I can only roll my eyes and cringe because there's no competition between two studios. :dunno

But my point is that it is a statue thing for the movie.. Not the studio... It's why someone said IW will knock out TLJ not Disney is going to knock itself out of the top 10.

Peeps are just happy not to see TLJ representing in the top 10 :Lol

It's all silly :lol

I watched this again yesterday. Still think it's great. I've spent 10 years with these characters and regardless of what sticks and what doesn't in the next film I still felt a sadness watching what these characters went through. Thor in particular has suffered so much loss and still fights on. Loki's arc and ending was probably the most sad to watch for me because I love a redemption story. Strange doing what he did despite the cost because it's the only way. I know it's just a superhero movie, but after spending a decade with these characters I couldn't help, but feel a sense of loss.

I watched this again yesterday. Still think it's great. I've spent 10 years with these characters and regardless of what sticks and what doesn't in the next film I still felt a sadness watching what these characters went through. Thor in particular has suffered so much loss and still fights on. Loki's arc and ending was probably the most sad to watch for me because I love a redemption story. Strange doing what he did despite the cost because it's the only way. I know it's just a superhero movie, but after spending a decade with these characters I couldn't help, but feel a sense of loss.

Exactly. These are characters I've loved to read about as a kid and to watch these characters in the MCU as an adult takes me back to my youth. I can't help but feel sadness watching them get beat down and knowing that the worst is still to come.

Exactly. These are characters I've loved to read about as a kid and to watch these characters in the MCU as an adult takes me back to my youth. I can't help but feel sadness watching them get beat down and knowing that the worst is still to come.

This is so true...my daughter was crying in the first minutes....

And all those dead folks ain’t really dead yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yMowPtT.jpg
[/IMG]

Joke noted and duly chuckled at, but I saw it in the eyes aswell, especially in that scene near the end.

At one point, I thought young Gamora had Zoe's face CG'd-in to look like a child... Really good resemblance.

Nightbreed that was his.

I saw it once and hated it but don’t even remember it anymore :lol

I should give it another shot.
He didn't direct it. That was a Clive Barker film. But he played the bad guy. In a movie filled with murderous monsters, he's a regular human murderer, and thus the bad guy.

Oh that’s right I believe they released an uncut version of that.

Anyways I revisited GOTG 1 and 2.

1 improved.

What bugs me with 2 more than anything else is that they made every character into an indestructible rubber ball.

They talk about death but nothing can kill them.

There are scenes were they are hitting the ground at 500 mph and they just brush it off and then proceed to say “Careful you almost got us killed!” :lol

Deflates all tension.

Back