Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Age of Ultron : Iron Man mark 45 + ultimate ultron revealed!

I am definitely wanting the mark 45 suit, it looks pretty cool (as they all do though) but I'm thinking it & the Hulkbuster figure might be my last Iron Man figures as I've not really got the space or the cash for endless figures of Iron Man really..., not without ditching a good chunk of my Star Wars collection anyway & I'm not prepared to do that. :)

2851303-2684643_1966883_fail_thread__1_.jpg

Another Iron Man armor? Multiple versions of a robotic Ironmanesque villain?!?

I'm shocked.

The hype train is coming off the rails... So glad we finally got to see Ultimate Ultron and Mark 45... I was really getting fed up with the doubters.

I'm glad I got to watch this now, but they should have waited for the release tomorrow night... Now I have no plans to watch American Crime.

The hype train is coming off the rails... So glad we finally got to see Ultimate Ultron and Mark 45... I was really getting fed up with the doubters.

I'm glad I got to watch this now, but they should have waited for the release tomorrow night... Now I have no plans to watch American Crime.

yeah screw that! :lol I'm exhausted though... so much awesomeness in the last few hours

LOG OFF!!! :rotfl

:wave

So I did some comparisons and tried to tell apart which are the "new" armor pieces on Ultimate Ultron. While it's perfectly possible that it's an entirely new body in-universe, I've highlighted in red the new major parts they've added to create Ultimate Ultron's form compared to Ultron Prime.

Crude lines I know, but it's just for quick reference for those who are wondering:
MqhdSyx.png

Beyond those, the parts I left out are mostly the same as Ultron Prime (even pattern-wise). Going off of that, it almost looks like he's literally wearing armor on top of his original form.

Well then, I can easily see HT releasing an Ultimate Ultron for an even higher price.

WOW that trailer is awesome!!! the mk 45 does look a little like that mk 42 concept from the art book.
View attachment 170383

View attachment 170414

No one believed me......there was another pic posted that was dead on to the Mark 45 and this was months ago. Don't ask, I've looked for it, I can;t find it. Not sure if I'm looking in the wrong thread or the pic got deleted.....trust me I've scowered through 100s upon 100s of pages looking for the pic. But it was there right in front of our eyes months ago.

I just hope HT can give Mark 45 the shine that it has in the movie/trailer... The metallic shine makes it so much better IMO

Back