Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say, I'm not a fan of the Thor solo films, but in a group he's probably my favorite, dude brings a certain charm to the group, a balance and he's such a bad ass although he's gotten played in the MCU I love that last part of the trailer "IS THAT THE BEST YOUVE GOT!?" Then you see Hulk going ape *** on the drones, movie will be an experience, requesting the night off at work just for it...AMAZING

No way... The Mk 45 is probably the closest to a bleeding edge armor from the comics. Nice!
7ea86e68f6f13d391b37731b4ae437c6.jpg

That is ultimate Ultron chest and arms are bigger, more armor covering the before exposed glowing red parts

Side by side, there's definitely some differences, look at the abdomen, chest also looks a little bulkier than Prime.

attachment.php
10959685_10152610015637344_6704002742742252032_n__64494_zoom.jpg

Bah....I was hoping Ultimate would have been radically different than Prime. No way I'm buying Prime then, I'll just wait for Ultimate and Sentries.

So are we getting two ultron figures? Damn. That trailer just sold me on this entire line tho. Pre ordering everything except HB

It's possible, but as I mentioned on the Ultron Prime figure thread, I'm thinking that "Ultimate Ultron" could be a possible Exclusive. Already you can see people expressing that they'd cancel their orders of Ultron Prime if Ultimate comes out. I think the only way HT can safeguard and not largely cannibalize the demand for Ultron Prime is to make Ultimate Ultron an exclusive.

Back