Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mk43 was preordered first day it went up on my end lol

I have 42 but 43 and that Ultron base was a no BRAINER, plus the new mastered Stark HeadSculpt....yup, glad I got mines

same.... I intend to buy everything from this movie
I hope we get all Ultrons and drones
I'd like a PF Ultron from Sideshow too, as well as their Vision

Last edited:
My love/hate relationship with trailers continues :lol

Stoked for the movie. Loved the Hulk/Hulkbuster bits, and the curious shots that have people speculating.

Trailer looked pretty good. Good to see some stuff that hadn't yet leaked in it.

I have seen speculation that hulk looks crazed because of ultron taking control...though that would theoretically be possible with nano tech, I don't think that's exactly the case. Take this with a grain of salt as I have no first hand knowledge, but from talking to a few people I work(ed) with about the film I have been told that at some point scarlet witch is responsible for forcing hulk on a rampage...or more specifically Banner. She goes after the avengers either due to ultron a manipulation of info or on his behalf. She is the one that forces banner to change and for hulk to lash out, as he is reliving a nightmare as a waking dream. I've also heard that the Hulkbuster suit was partly because banner either helped or wanted it done. Also heard that other parts of the film revolve around scarlet witch making the avengers either see or relive nightmares or memories. The hawkeye scene in the woods for one thing is from what I have heard, part of the back story of him getting widow out of Russia. And the scene with black widow on the stretcher also is part of that back story/nightmare.

Trailer looked pretty good. Good to see some stuff that hadn't yet leaked in it.

I have seen speculation that hulk looks crazed because of ultron taking control...though that would theoretically be possible with nano tech, I don't think that's exactly the case. Take this with a grain of salt as I have no first hand knowledge, but from talking to a few people I work(ed) with about the film I have been told that at some point scarlet witch is responsible for forcing hulk on a rampage...or more specifically Banner. She goes after the avengers either due to ultron a manipulation of info or on his behalf. She is the one that forces banner to change and for hulk to lash out, as he is reliving a nightmare as a waking dream. I've also heard that the Hulkbuster suit was partly because banner either helped or wanted it done. Also heard that other parts of the film revolve around scarlet witch making the avengers either see or relive nightmares or memories. The hawkeye scene in the woods for one thing is from what I have heard, part of the back story of him getting widow out of Russia. And the scene with black widow on the stretcher also is part of that back story/nightmare.

I buy that... they seem like hallucinations/nightmares, and while Banner has the Nightmare(mind), his body is the Hulk and is on a rampage because theirs no Banner to control it.

I think the way, WAY more interesting question on here is:
HOW powerful is the hulk in this one?
He easily flicks away the Hulkbuster with a ripped out street lamp, or so it seems.
Like he was nothing...

Hulk's strength is proportionate to his rage. The angrier he gets the stronger he gets. Practically unlimited strenght.

It will be interesting to see if that comic book rule applies in the movie when he's fully enraged and out of control. The presence of Banner inside Hulk keeps him from reaching his true potential by keeping the rage in check.

As speculation goes, if Witch took control the minds of the other avengers and shown them their darkest fears, it is possible that the whole scene with Hulk and the HB is just Banner's nightmare and fears. Is it real or not, who knows? But it is damn interesting.

As speculation goes, if Witch took control the minds of the other avengers and shown them their darkest fears, it is possible that the whole scene with Hulk and the HB is just Banner's nightmare and fears. Is it real or not, who knows? But it is damn interesting.

That's the trouble with trailers, they are always out of sequence & making you think things are happening that aren't..., good for keeping us guessing though. :)

If you put it that way and it only happens in someone's head (hope not, bit of a cop out) then it could actually be Stark's nightmare having to fight his friend...

The red glow round Hulk's eyes says Scarlet Witch to me and it's very much in the real world... doesn't mean the others aren't having dream based nightmares during the film it would just be Banner's nightmare leads to Hulk fighting it out in the waking world.

If you put it that way and it only happens in someone's head (hope not, bit of a cop out) then it could actually be Stark's nightmare having to fight his friend...

The red glow round Hulk's eyes says Scarlet Witch to me and it's very much in the real world... doesn't mean the others aren't having dream based nightmares during the film it would just be Banner's nightmare leads to Hulk fighting it out in the waking world.

I disagree that this would be more Tony's nightmare than Banner's. Tony has a lot more going on to have this be his biggest fear. I think if this was in fact someone's vision or nightmare it would be Banner's. His fear of losing control of the Hulk and the Hulk raging out on his friends with random bystanders around. That would make more sense. Though it is also possible Witch is controlling him as well, and Hulk thinks everyone including the avengers are monsters, or the chitauri, or ultron drones. Who knows.

that's a pretty good theory!

YA gotta remember how easily swayed Hulk is, he's insecure, he's angry, he's hurt...dude is a walking huge body of emotions that Banner himself finds hard to control...all Wanda has to do is get into his head and mute whatever control Banner subconsciously has over Hulk...lead him to believe the others just think of him as a beast, perhaps he found out about the HB before hand with the help of Wanda and that's what set him off...the fact his friend had a precaution suit to control/stop him...and I take it this is when his relationship with Natasha comes into play, he's always needed that beauty to cease his rage...in the animated series it was Wasp that seem to always get through to him and it seems Widow is the one to bring him back...

Movie looks deep and VERY VERY emotional, cast is a super star roster of what I consider Hollywood A listers now....I know these movies will never get academy nods, but they should.

YA gotta remember how easily swayed Hulk is, he's insecure, he's angry, he's hurt...dude is a walking huge body of emotions that Banner himself finds hard to control...all Wanda has to do is get into his head and mute whatever control Banner subconsciously has over Hulk...lead him to believe the others just think of him as a beast, perhaps he found out about the HB before hand with the help of Wanda and that's what set him off...the fact his friend had a precaution suit to control/stop him...and I take it this is when his relationship with Natasha comes into play, he's always needed that beauty to cease his rage...in the animated series it was Wasp that seem to always get through to him and it seems Widow is the one to bring him back...

Movie looks deep and VERY VERY emotional, cast is a super star roster of what I consider Hollywood A listers now....I know these movies will never get academy nods, but they should.

emotional Hulk? you don't say

let-me-love-you-hulk-avengers-gif1.gif

tumblr_m4y9g5EZFz1rolf0zo1_500.gif

I don't think it's that deep but we are all entitled to read as much into this superhero soap opera as much as we like.

Yeah, I wouldn't call anything in the Marvel U, or Whedon's portfolio for that matter as particularly "deep." This ain't Ingmar Bergman or Stanley Kubrick. But yeah, as far as movies about robot men, gods, green monsters, 'roided super patriots, etc. go, I guess it probably will be :lol

Back