Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it is a big deal. Eventually we will see it. I get that people are frustrated because we don't get it right away but there is plenty of other stuff we will get from SDCC

Yeah exactly. I'm pretty sure a trailer description will suit your needs when we do eventually get the trailer for ourselves. Just gotta be patient, plus I'm just glad that we're getting closer and closer to release.

Yeah but not everyone can go to Comic Con even if you tried, I wish they live streamed the conferences

images

I don't think it is a big deal. Eventually we will see it. I get that people are frustrated because we don't get it right away but there is plenty of other stuff we will get from SDCC

Yeah exactly. I'm pretty sure a trailer description will suit your needs when we do eventually get the trailer for ourselves. Just gotta be patient, plus I'm just glad that we're getting closer and closer to release.

:exactly: Well said!! Plus it gives us something else to look forward to. :)

I remember saying as soon as I got out of the theater after The Avengers: "now the wait begins again." And look where we are now, less than a year left till the movie comes out. We can do it guys!

Back