Aurra Sing PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did a good job. I just have no interest in her. This will be the first non EU character I'll pass on.

Come on SS, if you can do this nobody why not do someone from Jabba's palace?

No interest in ordering, but this piece looks excellent and the EX is really cool!

:clap

I have a feeling that 31" is French for 21"--that would put her an inch above the Legolas PF.

This isn't even a "just in case" order for me. I'll keep saving up for the droids.

Again typical Sideshow. Body sculpt is great. Face is way off. No likeness to Michonne Bourriague in my opinion.

They just can't do faces to save their lives. If Sideshow scanned their models for the human faces I would be all over their stuff.

-JL

moviebg4uh.jpg
Aurra2.jpg

According to Wookiepedia she was 1.74 meters which means it should be a little over 17 inches.

Take those Wookiepedia and StarWars.com measurements with a grain of salt. For instance, Adi Gallia is listed as being 1.84 meters. In the film, she's taller than all of the other Jedi Council members on Naboo, some of which are listed as being taller than her. Only Mace Windu and Ki-Adi-Mundi have her beat, but if I recall correctly, she's taller than Windu's stand-in for that scene.

Again typical Sideshow. Body sculpt is great. Face is way off. No likeness to Michonne Bourriague in my opinion.

They just can't do faces to save their lives. If Sideshow scanned their models for the human faces I would be all over their stuff.

-JL

I see what you mean about the likeness to Michonne Bourriague, but for me, the PF looks more like Aurra Sing than Michonne Bourriague does. We only saw Aurra for a second or so in TPM, and never her face - profile at best. The comics (which I normally loathe) expanded on her design a bit, and honestly made her look much more unique and alien than Michonne did (have you ever seen Aurra Sing's makeup? It looks like they slapped it on last minute.)

So, yes, I agree - the likeness of Michonne isn't there, but the likeness of Aurra Sing is most definitely there.

Last edited:
I agree with Agen here....

I like it actually.

With the advent of Clone wars she is more prominent.

If they take a bounty hunter turn with the lines... She will fit right in...

As it stands I can put her with Talon and Asajj and have the bad ass ladies of Star Wars corner :D

Face looks very manish to me... no interest in the piece anyway, but I'm surprised by how harsh she looks. Were they trying to not make it look like the actress, and more like a concept version?

I did not know she was going up for sale today....what a nice surprise and what a GREAT PF. She looks fantastic to me. I was'nt even going to get this but everything about this statue looks spot on and i've ordered. Just need to cancel my Luke Jedi Ex now as will not be able to afford both and looking at the two, I prefer her even though Luke is a major character. She is so striking and a great choice for the multimedia format...I'd pick this over any of Jabba's palace aliens except for maybe a Gammy.

i placed my pre order she she does look really well sculpted. hopefully she ships at a time when not a lot comes out cause if that happens she will be cancelled

Back