ATTN Canadians! Free COD/BF4/AC4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ATTN Canadians! Free COD/BF4/AC3

That's pretty awesome. It's AC4 btw.

Has anyone confirmed this? Received a Futureshop flyer today with no mention of this deal anywhere...

I didn't even bother going for it today because I read that the lines were nuts and the BB/FS stores were sold out everywhere. I'll try Monday at lunch to see if I get any luck.

So after 2.5 hours I bailed. AC4 out and still 200+ people in front of me when I left. Line was moving at a crawl (5-10+ minutes per transaction). What a ____show... crazy promo but I wasted my morning for sure :(

I knew it was gonna be insane. Even if it weren't for the fact that I'm getting all 3 titles on next gen, I wouldn't have bothered.

Still surprised they did such a crazy deal. I wonder if it was to try and get rid of the current gen stock since those 3 titles will probably sell like crazy on next gen.

jeez waste of time imho and i'm in Toronto. waiting 3-5 hours in line for 60 buck game really not worth that much of a hassle. And putting up with douchey kids... i'd probably end up clubbing them like a baby seal.

I drove by two Future Shop locations on Sunday morning and the lines were insane so I said **** that ****. No line at Best Buy but that's because they were sold out. :lol

So I ended up returning something I bought at FS. Turns out they'd missed a copy of COD on the shelf. Traded in Warhawk for ps3 and got it for free lol.

My buddies lined up and managed to get me a COD:Ghosts. Does anyone know how the $10 trade in works at EB Games/Gamestop for the next gen version? They say $10, but as far as I could see they didn't have any terms and conditions

My buddies lined up and managed to get me a COD:Ghosts. Does anyone know how the $10 trade in works at EB Games/Gamestop for the next gen version? They say $10, but as far as I could see they didn't have any terms and conditions

As I understand it, when the next gen comes out, bring your used copy of the current gen game in and pay an extra $10 and you'll get the next gen copy. Most brand new games get about $30-$40 trade in credit so you'd be saving $10-$20.

Back