Attachable chest plate for HT narrow body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Looks like you could easily customize your own t-800 body using that technique. It sure beats trying to build a whole new body from scratch.

awesome work amigo! ive bein workin on and off doin the same thing. thats one thing i like about the triad toys evo figures .u can change the male chest piece.

awesome work amigo! ive bein workin on and off doin the same thing. thats one thing i like about the triad toys evo figures .u can change the male chest piece.

Yeh Triad's EVO body chest plates idea is not bad.... but this is what im thinking... an ideal nude body for kitbashers and customisers.

ideal-body-interchangeable-cplates.jpg

Concept is producing a chest piece thats able to allow different upper torso attachments... then we are able to attach either sculpted neck chest piece or no neck chest piece. Also interchangeable lean/muscular arms etc

Such a set is very interested idea.
BUT. For what?
If you will offer the complete set - it will give customers an opportunity to bash exact needed body and other parts would be unclaimed. So there will be some parts to overpay for them. Like neck-less chest plate or common arms. I don't know... Really, bushing or customizing figure I'm barely dissassembling it in future, so it would be fine to get only parts that you need for the current figure. Honestly, we do really need chests with solid necks on the narrow\advanced TT. Coz on the musculars there is some solid neck already.
That's my thoughts about it.

Well i rather have extra parts handy. Can always make good use of them.
As for cost of production im sure it cost cheaper for HT to produce a set like this compare it to muscular body with rubber chests.

bro thats awesome!! bein workin on the same typa thing but more anime styly as there ar NOOOOOO anime boides out there..and im a HUGE fan! currently working on my GrimmJOW !!,then maybe sum ohther Espada...ahhh Halibel...how i love her!,lol

Great idea, it reminds me of how medicom use the same body just with add ons to make it look bulkier

Back