AT-AT Gunner WIP 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All

Sorry for not being around of late after my ankle surgery I was either to drugged or head dip in this project.

When I did the 3-3/4" AT-AT Gunner alot people asked me was I going to do a 1/6 version and after getting two helmets from Dorgs thanks heaps mate I couldn't back down from doing it.

So here are the progress pics enjoy and let me know what you think.

Ron

Last edited:
i always really admire the shape of Hembles dios. he really knows how to cut them down to size without making it look like they are missing stuff. its like a perfect little cross section. you get the idea of what scene he's going for without needing a 20" wide space hogging piece. i really need to learn how to edit that way. i think i would have felt compelled to close that open doorway thus doubling or tripling the size.

great job again!

That trooper looks awesome, is he using the Hasbro helmet?

Now that your the first to do a part of a 1:6 scale AT-AT you gotta do the rest.:D

awesome stuff ron. glad your feeling better, looks like you havent missed a step...(so to speak....:D).

So cool Ron.. you always inspire and motivate me with your work... love it so much and its great to see WIP shots!

Ron, that is so cool man! you definately need to post more pics of that trooper. that helmet looks really good.

That's awesome! It's given me some ideas for a project now... but I have so many, and my back burner is getting very crowded very fast...

Keep up the good work Hemble!

Yea! More big dios! Looks fantastic Ron (as usual!) Prog's right, you know exactly what to show and where to cut it off to still capture the spirit of the whole environment. Can't wait to see it done.

Ron, your 3-3/4" was awesome and now I can't wait to see how his big brother turns out. I'm sure it will be killer!

I love seeing everyone's progress pics. It's cool to get a glimpse at how these things come together.

Hi All

Guys thanks so much for the kind words and really glad you all like it so far. Here are a few more pics of the weapon and Gunner and once I have completed it I will list the recipe for the figure/base.

Ron

Looks fantastic, the only thing bringing it down is the hasbro face plate on the helmet, from the back though it looks like a real person

Back