[Asmus toys x VIVA Studio] Mr.??? ( the 3rd facial expression in p.8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Asmus toys x VIVA Studio] The Riddler

I'd really love to see a Pee Wee Herman as well.

A lot of us hated the movie but Jim Carrey is a must have, and this Riddler is pretty well done here.

I hated the movie but damn... How can i not get this! I need a Jim of some kind and this rules.

Also if you ask me when I'm paying upwards of 1-200 bucks it's all downhill from there. I'm not dropping that much on something that's sub par quality or not the very best, I'd rather buy 10 little dc direct riddlers. So tell him to make it The best possible quality... And I it's just to Kick ass to pass up, you can bet he will be standing with my Keaton batman, Nicholson joker and phiefer catwoman!!

The only one that I'll pass easily would be Two Face/Tommy Lee Jones.
I don't consider Batman & Robin as a movie so don't talk to me about Schwarzenegger/Freeze, Uma/Ivy or even Bane.

Surprised people want this since everyone hates on this movie.

Anyways, it looks great, but will it come with the hat and coat?

We can see him wearing that epic jacket:

0202h.jpg

So I do not doubt in the presence of his epic hat for the final product.

Schwarzenegger/Freeze

Man, no No NOOOOOOOOOOO... It will be a must buy! >__<

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SRH-Ywpz1_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

- FROSTY!!!

Last edited:

I don't even remember him wearing a hat. Tell me it's a bowler.

Honestly, I would like to pick this guy up for the outfit alone to create a custom comic version.

Looks good. I'll get him if he isn't priced outragou$.

I'm guessing the face is interchangeable below the mask?

That looks great! What is known about it? When will it be available and how many will be produced? Where can I get it and is there an estimated price already?

I can't remember if he's wearing a simple green pants or is he always wearing this ? tights the whole movie.

I'd really love to see a Pee Wee Herman as well.

Oh my gosh, that would be amazing.

This figure is awesome by the way. And I don't hate "Batman Forever." In fact, out of the Burton/Schuemacher films, it's my favorite. Val Kilmer was an awesome Bruce Wayne and as a 3rd grader seeing it, I didn't mind the neon and cheesiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back