Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering, if you stretch the bow for a longer period of time, will the string return to its normal state?

A small update on the hair. I'm trying to match it to the top of his head the best I can. It has been quite enjoyable - I need keep working on it.
I've started on the back now and managed to sort out his pony tail braid.I need to add the braids that fall behind his ears but here is what it loks like at the moment!

Great work! You could leave it as is and it would still be better than that yellow plastic.

Did you just remove the back portion of the hair piece and hair from there?

Many thanks, everyone!

@Wor-Gar - I removed the two side pieces. For the back, I glued hair onto the existing hair sculpt in order for it to keep the correct shape.

Mine should have arrived days ago but seems like Canada Post was very lazy in delivering it to the final postal facility which should normally take 1 day and not several...

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Just got him and the troll stand unboxed today (almost didn't find the other boot at the bottom of the stand box). Haven't futzed the strps or even attempted to put the cloak on. Is the fellowship pin supposed to be seperate or did mine come broken?

Legolas-crossed-swords-1000.jpgLegolas-three-quater-w-bow-1000.jpg

Back