Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send him down the river boromir style!

"Beneath Amon Hen I heard his cry. There many foes he fought.
His cloven bow, his broken sword, they to the water brought.
His head so proud, his face so fair, his limbs they laid to rest"

LEGGY.jpg

They said shipping "next week," so I'm not really expecting anything until maybe Friday.

Last edited:
Idk, I think the head actually looks pretty good. Considering how bad the four Hobbits and Gandalf looks, Thranduil, Legolas, Boromir, and the new Aragorn have been massive improvements coming from Asmus.

It's not 100% Orlando Bloom, but it looks enough like Legolas that I think anyone should be that turned off by it. The hair color is really the only thing off in my opinion, but it's actually book accurate, so I guess I can overlook it. But that's just me.

Idk, I think the head actually looks pretty good. Considering how bad the four Hobbits and Gandalf looks, Thranduil, Legolas, Boromir, and the new Aragorn have been massive improvements coming from Asmus.

It's not 100% Orlando Bloom, but it looks enough like Legolas that I think anyone should be that turned off by it. The hair color is really the only thing off in my opinion, but it's actually book accurate, so I guess I can overlook it. But that's just me.
I hate to be "that guy", but it is, and it isn't. Legolas's hair color is never mentioned in the books (but his father's is), so there's debate over whether he had blonde hair, or dark hair. So technically, any color is book accurate. :lol

I hate to be "that guy", but it is, and it isn't. Legolas's hair color is never mentioned in the books (but his father's is), so there's debate over whether he had blonde hair, or dark hair. So technically, any color is book accurate. :lol

Wow! You know I have read those books at least 8 times starting way back when I was 8/9 and I never picked up on that. I saw part of the old cartoon movie at my aunt's house on TV when I was around 7 and I guess that shaped the idea that he was blonde.

Still no word on any shipping email from asmus

However an English retailer claimed on Facebook that the luxury edition will be in stock with them next week.

I wonder if asmus have sent the figure with no email to say so? Be a bit strange for a retailer abroad to get their stock before customers who ordered direct do.

Semi-related, here is an example of some rooted and braided Legloas-like hair on a 1/6 Thor, so yes it's been done, and yes it can look good.

IMG_2892.JPG
IMG_2893.JPG
IMG_2891.JPG

Back