Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im concerned, my shipping is international, if i miss some piece i dont want an epic battle to get that piece...
And for what ive read, asmus is not very trusty about replacements
I hope you don't have to get the full asmus experience, my friend. 😆👌

And I think in that case they will send a replacement Linda head.. no other option for that, unlike the hands, as they can just send you random set of hands.
(as what happened with a member here in the Arwen thread).

The only issue is the timing, because in the Arwen thread, there's a member who's been complaining about missing few accessories (Arwen's book and chaise legs), since Sept 2021, only to be ignored many times by asmus.. till around last week.. I saw asmus finally responded/replied to a post my another member in that thread, asking asmus if they can help the member with his missing accs.

Now I don't know if that member finally get the missing accs.. but it took asmus 5 months just to reply/respond to the complaint. 😅

Last edited:
I took a few minutes to brush some pigment powder into Linda's hair and set with a spray of isopropyl alcohol. It needs a trim and styling still. And perhaps a bit more pigment. I'll play around with it this weekend. View attachment 559924View attachment 559925View attachment 559926View attachment 559927

Very nice! I've never used a pigment or powder to colors hair. And it looks really even here and no clumps. The alcohol helps it stay in place? Any suggestions would be great. I hate re-hairing sculpts.

Very nice! I've never used a pigment or powder to colors hair. And it looks really even here and no clumps. The alcohol helps it stay in place? Any suggestions would be great. I hate re-hairing sculpts.
Yes. The alcohol will set it. A quality pigment will stain the hair. I brushed it on liberally and aggressively then gave it a quick shake to get out the excess.

I also plan do do the blood from the mouth like Evil_Deadite mentioned.

Painting and customizing things, using creativity and artistic skills is a hobby.

Buying something from the internet and setting it on a shelf to look at is not really much of a hobby...it's collecting. My mom collects fancy plates with pretty flowers. She gets one and sets it on a shelf to look at..not a hobby. My aunt makes pottery, thats a hobby.
Still not too late to delete this…I promise we’ll all pretend we didn’t read it! :ROFLMAO:

Still not too late to delete this…I promise we’ll all pretend we didn’t read it! :ROFLMAO:
This is the new SJW narrative..."take back what you said or you will be publicly shamed by those who have an opinion that differs from your own"....let me guess, you have purple hair.

Man, the Hobbyfreaks forum sure has has changed....oh wait, my bad, wrong forum...this is collectorfreaks forum. It all makes sense now.

Last edited:
This is the new SJW narrative..."take back what you said or you will be publicly shamed by those who have an opinion that differs from your own"....let me guess, you have purple hair.

Man, the Hobbyfreaks forum sure has has changed....oh wait, my bad, wrong forum...this is collectorfreaks forum. It all makes sense now.
I’m looking forward to your next, highly educational post, where you enlighten us all by explaining what the heck feeling that it is plain idiotic to state that collecting action figures isn’t a hobby has to do with SJWs or purple hair for that matter…I am genuinely curious about what may be going on in your mind that compelled you to twist a discussion about whether collecting action figures is a hobby into some kind of socio-political thing about an SJW…seriously…how did you get there? Were you replying to a post from somewhere else? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
1643866869982.gif

SO . . .

Collecting is not the same as a hobby?

What's next?

Having sex is not really sex?

Using profanity is not really profane?

Criticisms about the luxury Ash Williams figure are not really criticisms, but a very impassioned celebration of its unique design qualities that vary from collector to collector ranging from colorful metaphors to muted observations.

SO . . .

Collecting is not the same as a hobby?

What's next?

Having sex is not really sex?

Using profanity is not really profane?

Criticisms about the luxury Ash Williams figure are not really criticisms, but a very impassioned celebration of its unique design qualities that vary from collector to collector ranging from colorful metaphors to muted observations.
And a bandwagon is still a bandwagon

--

I wonder.

Does that qualify to have his man card, 1:6 card, hobby card, collector card, and CF card revoked and burned along with negating all of his posts about the Ash Williams debacle within this thread?

Back