Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely glad to see Rzeznikk work on his Ash. Can't wait to get my figure so I can do some work to it myself.

Couldn't sleep so thought why the hell not.

20220124_234711.jpg
20220124_234803.jpg

Thank you. 🍻
Love what you are doing, im gonna try it myself, first time im gonna custom myself something, im a pro warhammer painter so i guess i can deal with it.
Im waiting to get the body until know wich one gonna be the best option.
I dont think i can replace the hair without destroying the head, may be i try some color wash or something like that first.
Thanks for the pics and inspiration!

Please give me your thoughts on it because I'm fighting the haters on Facebook but in hand this is a total beast. 🤣
Dude you made a post on Facebook group One sixth news and reviews posting photos saying how awesome the figure is , out of about 15 people only one person agreed with you. The rest of the people gave your their opinion saying that it's a fail and they have cancelled. So you get upset delete your post on the group, come back on here and trash those people by saying this

Godfather1408 said:
People keep bashing it on Facebook like the whinny people they are but leaving this here.

And how you are looking for support. Grow up mate , don't be so sensitive!

Dude you made a post on Facebook group One sixth news and reviews posting photos saying how awesome the figure is , out of about 15 people only one person agreed with you. The rest of the people gave your their opinion saying that it's a fail and they have cancelled. So you get upset delete your post on the group, come back on here and trash those people by saying this

Godfather1408 said:
People keep bashing it on Facebook like the whinny people they are but leaving this here.

And how you are looking for support. Grow up mate , don't be so sensitive!
Is it really necessary to call someone out for a post they made then deleted on Facebook ? That place is a **** hole and I probably would've deleted my post aswell if it was just a bunch of people hating, let the man use his Facebook how he pleases

This is the jxtoys jx-01 it only comes in one skin tone mate and it looks like the heads slightly off from the photo from an earlier page but still looks okayView attachment 558323

This looks pretty decent, I haven't had the chance to change the shirt yet. I do wish they'd use better buttons rather than plastic snap ones.

Rise above it bud I deleted the post as my pictures didn't do justice. Also haven't got time for negativity especially when I'm getting pm's about how rubbish it looks"

Apologies if I offended anyone by removing myself from drama.

Last edited:
Back