Asmus Bilbo reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not [emoji817] perfect. But it's fine for me. Definitely know who it is.

At some point I'm planning to hair all the Hobbits. Including Bilbo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

*jealous* I'd love a curly rooted hair Bilbo. Don't have the guts to try w. this fig. But - agree not 100% looks pretty fantastic - great work on the eyes...
and got a ship notice from ASMUS today:panic::clap:):impatient::blissy

I have a 50 dollar off in stock items at sideshow I had planned on using for this guy. Expires I think Jan 31st though so hopefully they get him in and not just enough to cover pre orders.

Monday delivery for me!

Me too! Just checked and Bilbo has been released from Memphis Tennessee???? ....and on his way...:blissy

OMG, re the pics ASMUS actually made the acorn buttons for the vest!:clap

Edit - and now in state next to me...:panic:

Me too! Just checked and Bilbo has been released from Memphis Tennessee???? ....and on his way...:blissy

OMG, re the pics ASMUS actually made the acorn buttons for the vest!:clap

Edit - and now in state next to me...:panic:
Mine hasn't updated since the 21st. Hoping it's still on course. [emoji849]

Mine hasn't updated since the 21st. Hoping it's still on course. [emoji849]

I paid extra for Fed Ex tho...he's in my state now:bouncin...kind of maddening I could drive over if it wasn't the sorting facility. Don't think they allow u to just go over and get stuff.

Got the email form Asmus that my Bilbo has shipped. However, I'm having trouble getting any tracking information from the Chunghwa Post Tracking Number they gave me.

Anyone else having this difficulty?

Still haven’t received my tracking info yet. I paid for the FedEx delivery.
I have started my Bag End diorama for him :)

At least in the U.S. could be storms affecting shipments:dunno. My area dodged some fronts blowing through.

The diorama sounds cool!:clap

Back