Asmus Bilbo reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing to change think YT vid sez it all:clap:clap:clap. I'd welcome "accessory pack" ADDITIONS like a hobbit hole diorama or Bilbo's desk or a BOFA/mithril shirt switchout.
Got a second Bilbo on PO so hopefully can do a Laketown version.

PS Rzeznikk love the framed poster and ur display!:):clap
Thanks. Thats the Unexpected Journey Steelbook mounted on the back there. With the Hobbit/LOTR books displayed with Bilbo.

He has such a great shelf presence!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nothing to change think YT vid sez it all:clap:clap:clap. I'd welcome "accessory pack" ADDITIONS like a hobbit hole diorama or Bilbo's desk or a BOFA/mithril shirt switchout.
Got a second Bilbo on PO so hopefully can do a Laketown version.

PS Rzeznikk love the framed poster and ur display!:):clap

:exactly: These would be great, the Laketown coat would be a nice addition as well.

Rzeznikk that display is thing of pure awesomeness :clap - I really need to source a staff for my Bilbo.

:exactly: These would be great, the Laketown coat would be a nice addition as well.

Rzeznikk that display is thing of pure awesomeness :clap - I really need to source a staff for my Bilbo.

I need a staff too. I was just going to go look around in the yard for some sticks, but the Chirrut staff looks pretty good!:clap

Finally glued the Chirrut staff together
ceea192b8dc7e80c697c005dd6951cc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looks like a nice job! Everyone's looked so good I bit it and managed to source on the 'bay$$$. I waz going to get a stick from the yard, but the knotholes and stuff on the Chirrut staff just looked too perfect in scale.

Looks like a nice job! Everyone's looked so good I bit it and managed to source on the 'bay$$$. I waz going to get a stick from the yard, but the knotholes and stuff on the Chirrut staff just looked too perfect in scale.

That looks so good! I think if I decide I need a walking stick I'm going to try for a real one with heavy manipulations. I'm too anxiety ridden to mess with accessories or toys like that. Awesome work though!

That looks so good! I think if I decide I need a walking stick I'm going to try for a real one with heavy manipulations. I'm too anxiety ridden to mess with accessories or toys like that. Awesome work though!

It really is the EXACT perfect height once you glue it all together. And very straight and sturdy, too! I'm extremely happy with how my staff turned out.

Everyone's looks great - I weighed the time it would take to find the perfect stick and clean etc. vs. sourcing the staff - plus the Chirrut staff has the right knotholes and all. (But it won't end there - a doorway for Bilbo, maybe a bench, and a dwarf cloak and bow for Thorin...:cool:)

I'm the same way, but I just kept hacking at it with an exacto knife until i could wiggle the metal parts and see gaps, then i pretty much just broke it apart from there.

You'll need to buy their Frodo 1.0 which came with the mithril vest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be misremembering but that might’ve been an exclusive, i know i used mine with my Mouth of Sauron posed like they’re at the black gate.

I might be misremembering but that might’ve been an exclusive, i know i used mine with my Mouth of Sauron posed like they’re at the black gate.

It was only for two pack Frodo and Sam preorder. Yes V. 1, the ugly faces one. I have it :), so at least some positive feature.

Bilbo doesn't receive the mithril vest until Battle of the Five Armies so maybe Asmus will release it with that version down the line.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Kinda surprised no one has said anything, or I missed it if they did, but isnt the handle on Sting supposed to be a dark brown? Near as I can tell in any of the pics or vids of the actual piece, its solid silver, I was hoping that was an unpainted prototype or something. 30F0A4D4-ED36-4944-90D2-6F96C36CC3C2.jpg 6EBDDB4D-0373-4841-82CA-D5D7D5FDCB1E.jpg

Back